The Ultimate Battle Part Two

Kiri and the boys resurfaced for air. Then all of a sudden, an Ikran swooped like a bird and plucked her out of the water. "Let me go!"

"Kiri!" Atu cried. He dived underwater, swimming under the surface to the ship.

"Atu!" Roxto tried to follow him but Aonung pushed him underwater before another Ikran could catch them. Once it flew away, they tried to go after Atu but he was already too far ahead of them.

Atu managed to find Tsireya and Tuk. "Reya! Tuki! They've got Kiri!"

The alarmed girls looked up and saw her being carried onto the ship. "We've got to go back for her," said Tuk desperately.

"Tuk, no!" Tsireya knew it was too dangerous.

"Sullys stick together!" she ducked underwater.

"We have to help her," Atu followed her. Tsireya had no choice but to pursue them; she wouldn't leave them alone.

.....................................................................................................................................

Spider and the twins stayed behind for cover. Tsu'tey shot many soldiers down with his harpoons. Then when a Recoms leapt down and tried to capture them, he wiped him away with his long tail. Go! He neighed. I'll hold them off.

"No! No, I'm not leaving you!" Lo'ak refused.

You have to go! Tsu'tey was determined to protect them at all costs.

"There's a pool just past this section," Spider said to them. "We can jump in,"

Listen to your friend. Tsu'tey implored. Go ahead! I'll catch up with you three.

"Lo'ak, we have to go," said Sylwa seriously.

I'll be alright. Tsu'tey tried to sound as promising as he could. Go! Go! He roared, urging them to make a run for it.

Grabbing hands, the Trio made a dash for it, fleeing gunshots as Tsu'tey fought them off to give them time. They leapt downstairs and ducked behind large crates of metal until they saw the large hole only ten feet away. They just had to make a run for it. But suddenly they heard more men coming. Quickly they hid again. Lo'ak knew he couldn't cry out for Tsu'tey out loud. But he felt him. He closed his eyes, watched by a confused Spider and Sylwa. Tsu'tey, come for us.

Tsu'tey heard his mental call. Once he took out a final soldier, he turned around to get to them when he felt a bullet strike his skin. He bellowed out loud.

"Ahh!" Lo'ak cried out, feeling his pain. A man spotted them. Quickly Sylwa roll-dodged his attack and knocked him out.

"Lo'ak," Spider tried to comfort his surrogate brother who was his pain. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"I can feel him. It hurts," he winced.

"Come on!" Spider pulled him onto his feet. Another man pulled his mask off, causing him to suffocate. Managing to master his pain, Lo'ak knocked another out and grabbed his gun, shooting one dead. But once he had done that, he froze in shock at what he had done.

..................................................................................................................................

Tsu'tey tried to rush to them but the pain in the bullet was so agonising. More men came and there was nothing he could do. He forced himself into a corner and changed colours blending in. He only hoped that the Trio had escaped and they could hold on until he mastered it.

..................................................................................................................................

The children battered the men but they didn't realise a Recom above them. Before he could shoot, he was battered from behind before he was thrown over the bars. They looked up to see it was Neteyam. He had come for them.