Dangers and Treasures

That's another chapter done. Please let me know what you think. By the way, there is a song in this chapter which doesn't belong to me. Credit goes to Disney. Thought it would go well for this story. Credit goes to songwriters who I hope don't mind me using it. Enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

Payaka and Tsu'tey were having a soothing swim together in the south. Payaka thought it would cheer him up. She even allowed Tsu'tey to ride on her back for a while. They had come to care for one another like siblings. The Taquamare was enjoying a nice nap when a silent echo of something metallic made his ears flick up. He stood up.

What is it? Asked his surrogate Tulkun sister.

There is something strange not too far away. I'm going to check it out. Stay here.

I won't let you go alone.

It's better if I go alone. I don't want you to get hurt. Tsu'tey begged Payaka in the eye.

Okay. She reluctantly answered. But be careful.

I will. Tsu'tey dived underwater and swam at the speed of a spearfish. He then closed his ears and sent out a cacophony of sound waves. of He waited a while. He heard the sound waves bounce back. Something was nearby. His echolocation had detected something large and unusual. He swam faster. He came to some large rocks. He climbed up and peered over. His eyes enlarged. He saw giant blue-like creatures with horrifying weapons, tying up a clan of sea Navi. Amongst them was a human boy with a mask over his face to help him breathe.

Toruk Makto. Boomed the tallest blue creature holding a screen with a blue face on it. Jake Sully.

Tsu'tey realised that these beings who were not Navi were looking for the person in that picture. Could it be Lo'ak's family? He was paralysed. The sea clan pleaded for mercy but the Tsahik was threatened with the end of one of the terrifying guns pointed right into her head. The human boy pleaded with the cruel leader to spare them, shouting at him that what they were doing was wrong and that they were innocent. The cruel leader spared them but Tsu'tey was further shocked by the burning of their village. He was tempted to do something but he was unsure. The Sea Navi had despised his kind for centuries and these strange blue people were sky people and he had no idea what they were capable of. He couldn't do anything about it. It was too risky. To make matters worse, the cruel aggressors were heading to their ship. He had to get back to Payakan and lead her away to safety back to the Three Brothers Rocks.

...............................................................................................................................

The next day, it was a shallow rainy day. The royal family were rather quiet today. When Tsireya and Aonung had woken up, they simply walked back to their parent's hut, not feeling like doing anything today. This time rather than go out to sea, the twins had decided to spend the day in their fancy cave with Atuiko, doing drawings together on the walls.

"Look what I did!" exclaimed the boy twin.

Atuiko looked at his drawing. It was of Tsu'tey. "He's beautiful,"

"What have you done?"

Pursing his lips, and holding back his tears, Atuiko showed Lo'ak an etched face of a beautiful Navi woman with long wavy hair, wavy tattoos under her eyes and pearls in her hair. "That's my mother,"

"She's beautiful," breathed Lo'ak. "Are you sure drawing here is all right?"

"I don't know how to explain it but..." Atuiko sniffled. "It almost feels like she's still watching over me,"