The Danger comes

Hey again. Here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it. In this chapter, there is once again another song which I do not own. Credit again goes to Disney. I do not want to claim it. I just thought it would be entertaining for the story. A reviewer recommended it and I liked it so much that I thought I'd use it. Enjoy.

..................................................................................................................................

As a treat to make her feel better, Tsireya had taken Sylwa to some lovely rock pools to see the sea otters again. Sylwa's cheeks blushed as she watched Tsireya feed them. But when she saw a male otter with two children he looked so similar, she was brought to tears seeing them cuddle. She envisioned herself and her brother as those cubs whilst Jake was the father.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She sniffled. "I'm fine,"

"Please talk to me,"

"Seeing that family," she pointed down to the father and the cubs. "Made me think of me, Lo'ak and...dad when we were younger. When we were kids, he told us that one day we'd make him proud and that everyone would realise just how special we are. But now I'm thinking all of that was just talk,"

"Don't say that," Tsireya shook her head. "I'm sorry about how things have been so difficult between you two and Lo'ak,"

"And the worst part is I've made things more difficult between you and your parents as well,"

"Don't you worry about me and them,"

The sadder Sylwa felt, the more compelled she felt to sing a song about discord and freedom.

He never hears me

Although he has earsHe refuses to understand.

He never sees me

He doesn't believe

He can't let me be who I amWhat am I to do?

Tsireya suddenly joined, having wanted to sing a song to her since the moment they became so close.

There's so much of me in you

He may tie the ropes

But he can't hold your hopes

That someday we'll break away

And we'll ride, you and me

To The Edge of the Edge of the Sea

She showed her the view in the distance. A gap in the reef borders that were temporarily unguarded. Both of them desired longing and freedom from their fathers and their expectations. Sylwa craved independence, and Tsireya wished for them.

To be free from his undertow

But how I don't know

Tsireya wasn't going to let her feel down ever again.

Sylwa, be quiet

Come on, let's try it

So many leagues to explore

I don't have a plan

You'll just have to trust my hand

She took her hand and as she continued singing, they jogged down to the beach seeing a pod of ilus.