The prince's teasing words were not full of affection, but were just spurred by beauty.

Jian Xun took a breath and didn't know whether to thank him or lament that the prince had taken advantage of him.

He bowed his hands in salute and said in a polite tone: "Your Highness, you are so complimentary. This subordinate is just a martial artist, how can I get into His Highness's eyes?"

Ning Xiuyun said with a smile: "I just said it casually, why do you take it seriously?" 

Jian Xun finally felt relieved, the original idea of ​​breaking the promise and finding an excuse to leave was completely eliminated.

Ning Xiuyun asked Shen Qi to put away the chessboard and invited, "Continue?"

Jian Xun nodded and sat down on his seat again.

The two of them played quietly for a few games. Occasionally, there was the sound of hurried footsteps outside the camp, as if someone was leading the horse away from the camp.

Ning Xiuyun was quite satisfied with the current situation: "It seems that everyone is working hard to suppress the bandits." "

Your Highness, when should my subordinates set off?" Jian Xun asked.

Although the prince said that he would send dozens of guards to accompany him, the prince alone had the final say on when to order people and when to set off.

Although Jian Xun was impatient, he had to wait for the prince to speak.

"There's no rush. That boy should know some information. Let's wait until he wakes up." Ning Xiuyun fell again, and the game was over again.

As of today, the two have played chess for forty-one times. They have lost forty-one times and have not won even once. Ning Xiuyun presses him on the chessboard and rubs him against him every day. Fortunately, this person can still maintain his passion for playing chess. love.

It was already late at night, and it was time for Ning Xiuyun to rest.

He was just as troublesome as he said, waiting for Shen Qi to bring someone to bring toiletries, screens, and sleeping clothes.

After a while, a subtle sound of water sounded in the camp.

While Ning Xiuyun was washing up, Jian Xun was sitting on the soft couch, with his arms crossed and his eyes fixed, as if he had a heart of stone.

The allocation of beds was obvious. Ning Xiuyun slept on the original bed, which was spacious, while Jian Xunji slept on this temporary soft couch.

Shen Qi, who was watching, felt that this man was simply an ascetic. Everyone was practicing martial arts, and they were not prone to alcohol, sex, or wealth. Shen Qi was really puzzled as to how Jian Xun could become like this just by practicing martial arts.

Jian Xun seemed very stable, but in fact he was on pins and needles. He was still not good at getting along with others, and he felt uncomfortable at the thought of being alone with the prince.

He looked at Shen Qi beside him and asked without any hope: "Senior, tonight..."

If Shen Qi is on duty tonight, Jian Xun can switch shifts with her. It would be better for him to stay at the door of the camp all night than to sleep in the camp. Comfortable.

Shen Qi saw that this man seemed to be changing his mind, so she put on a fake smile: "I want to go back to the main tent to guard it to deceive the public. Mr. Jian, please don't even think about leaving. If someone discovers it, something might happen."