Jian Xun held the handle of the knife and shook it casually. When he saw that the blood beads were almost gone, he was about to sheath the knife.

Before he could move, an arm stretched out from his side, and his sharp-knuckled hand held a clean handkerchief and handed it to Jian Xun.

"Dirty." Ning Xiuyun frowned so hard that he could pinch a fly to death. He didn't expect Jian Xun to put the uncleaned knife back into the scabbard like this.

Jian Xun was stunned. Just now, he clearly saw the prince throwing the handkerchief on the ground...

He lowered his head and saw that the square handkerchief dropped on the ground was still in the dust, and its position had not changed.

Jian Xun: "..."

It turns out that the prince's hand was a new one, and he didn't know where he hid so many veils.

"Thank you, sir." Jian Xun thought about this issue while wiping his sword.

Shen San had already tied up Li Fu and pressed him in front of Ning Xiuyun. His jaw was removed and the wound on his shoulder was bleeding, but since it was not a fatal injury, there was no danger for his life for the time being.

Li Fu was puzzled by the sudden appearance of a bunch of big men in the woods, but he also knew that it was all the fault of the young man in white in front of him, and he stared at him with extremely vicious eyes.

Shen San raised his hands and asked, "Master, do you want to interrogate now?"

"Yes." Ning Xiuyun responded.

So Shen San raised his hand and put Li Fu's chin back. He was drooling, his body was stained with blood, and he looked miserable.

As soon as his jaw returned to its proper position, he suddenly closed his mouth, not only because he had just described himself as embarrassed and looking for amends, but it also directly stated that he would not tell a single secret, and he became more and more wary of the people around him.

Ning Xiuyun chuckled lightly and didn't care much about the other party's appearance as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

They don't even have the courage to commit suicide directly. Thinking about it, these people are just a ball of sand and cannot become a big phenomenon.

Ning Xiuyun calmed down, and the first question he asked was not related to gangsters.

He asked: "What's the relationship between Yuan Niang and you? Tell the truth."

Jian Xun raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and his probing eyes fell on Ning Xiuyun, wondering if this man really fell in love with that beautiful woman.

Li Fu also suddenly looked sarcastic. He didn't expect that the young man in white who had tricked him with his lies would actually be interested in a mere woman.

He rolled his eyes and said hoarsely: "Ms. Yuan is of course my wife. We have been childhood sweethearts since we were young, not brother and sister but better brother and sister."

Ning Xiuyun shook his head and said, "Dishonest."

He raised his eyes and looked at Shen Sanyi. Shen San immediately understood. He first removed Li Fu's chin, cut a piece of cloth to block Li Fu's mouth, and then broke off one of Li Fu's fingers.

Li Fu couldn't speak, his eyes widened, and he let out a wail of extreme pain in his throat, but his voice was diluted by the ball of cloth.

Li Fu struggled in pain and almost wanted to roll on the spot.