Li Fu didn't seem to notice that he was being tricked, and was so immersed in his perfect strategy that he couldn't extricate himself.

Although the information Li Fu gave was mixed between true and false, it was enough. This money-grubbing gangster has not noticed it yet. He knew nothing about Ning Xiuyun except that he was a rich young man going to southern Xinjiang.

On the surface, the two of them talked happily, but in fact they had their own secrets.

At the end, Ning Xiuyun even raised his hand to take off the hairpin and give it to Yuan Niang.

Jian Xunyi frowned, thinking that no matter how reluctant he was to let the child trap the wolf, he shouldn't use such a valuable thing.

Moreover, the prince's possessions are basically royal possessions. Once these things are leaked out, if there is a knowledgeable person among this group of gangsters, it may cause trouble.

Ning Xiuyun said: "I don't have anything valuable on me, but this hairpin is pretty good..."

He put his hand on the edge of the hairpin, and Jian Xun's eyes followed the slender white hand to see clearly the style of the hairpin. .

Jian Xun frowned immediately.

That hairpin didn't seem to be the one that the prince had always used. Compared with the original luxurious gold hairpin, although it looked brilliant, it was much inferior.

He was in a daze, thinking about when the prince had changed the gold hairpin. Before he could stop him, the other party had already taken off the hairpin.

"...Brother Li, just keep it for Mother Yuan."

Ning Xiuyun said with a smile.

His bun was always relatively loose. Now the only fixed hairpin was removed, and the black hair suddenly spread out like fine silk, adding a touch of color even if his face could not be seen clearly.

Staring at this silhouette, Jian Xun slowly opened his eyes, as if he wanted to keep the scene in front of him firmly in his mind.

He didn't even think about asking the prince to stop his losses in time.

so similar.

Just like the figure when he danced the sword that night, he looked very much like Xiu Yun in his memory.

The only difference was that Jian Xun had never seen Xiu Yun wearing riding clothes, so this vague sense of familiarity was bluntly weakened.

But this is incredible enough.

Jian Xun subconsciously touched his heart, where he kept the letter sent by Xiu Yun. He kept it in the safest place and never left it. At this moment, he felt that that area was getting faintly hot.

Ning Xiuyun didn't notice anything strange about Jian Xun, so he handed the hairpin in his hand to Li Fu.

But Li Fu didn't take over immediately. Even though he looked at the hairpin with eyes like a hungry wolf staring at flesh and blood, he still said hypocritically: "This... I'm afraid it's inappropriate, and Mr. Jian won't agree to it either." ?"

"It's just a hairpin." Ning Xiuyun smiled and turned around. The moment he met Jian Xun's eyes, he realized that this man was a little distracted.

He narrowed his eyes, wondering how the other party dared to be distracted in the gangster's den.

A man of great skill is not so bold as to underestimate the enemy, right?

"You think so?" Ning Xiuyun leaned closer to Jian Xun.