The money bag was bulging and heavy in his hand, which was very eye-catching.

The man's eyes lit up, he shook the hoe on his shoulder and said hurriedly: "Of course it's okay, you two can come with me."

Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun looked at each other, then led their horses and followed the man.

A money bag seemed to silently bring the distance between several people. The man was speechless and asked casually: "The two young masters seem to have extraordinary bearings. Do you think they are of the same family background?" 

Ning Xiuyun waved his hand, smiled and said: "It's just that the family is a little poor."

"Young Master travels in a low profile, I understand, I understand... I guess you don't want people to recognize your identity when you wear a mask, right?"

When Jian Xun heard this, his body suddenly tensed up. Tension, one hand tightened the reins.

The prince paid a private visit incognito, but the words of the imperial master could not be violated regarding the fate of the country, so the mask on his face was not taken off. The man suddenly lifted the mask, which aroused Jian Xun's vigilance.

Although people in the countryside may not know the instructions given to the prince by the imperial master, Jian Xun always felt a sense of violation.

Ning Xiuyun reached out and shook his arm, signaling to calm down.

He lowered his tone and said, "That's not the case. It's just that I injured my face when I was young and left scars. It looks so fierce. If I don't cover my face, I might scare people." 

The man paused and made up for it with a slight embarrassment: "Uh...I'm a stupid person, don't blame me, sir..."

Ning Xiuyun said a few words of relief, and the two of them chatted.

He noticed that the farm tools on the man's shoulders seemed to be on the verge of damage.

The hoe was a little worn, and there was some dirt on it, but after walking all the way, it was all clean now.

Ning Xiuyun's eyes were deep and he learned a lot about Lijia Village from the man as he spoke.

Because this village is so remote, it is inconvenient to do anything. Many people have moved away in recent years, and now there are only a dozen households left. To prevent it from becoming a deserted village, it depends on the villagers' unwillingness to leave their hometown.

The remaining people basically all have the surname "Li", and they are related to each other, so they help each other until today. This man's surname is Li, and his order is Li Fu.

After walking all the way, Li Fu took the two of them back to their home in the south of the village.

Surrounded by mountains and rivers, there are wooden houses built with wood from the mountains. The man's house is more popular than the abandoned courtyards around it.

The yard of this house is already one of the most spacious in the village. In addition to a main house, there is also a side yard.

Clothes were drying on racks in the courtyard.

There is a dustpan next to the manhole cover. There are a lot of dried fungi in it. They look dry and black, and it doesn't look like they are still edible.

There was a wooden ladle placed on the manhole cover, with a crack in the middle.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows slightly, and saw Li Fu shouting into the house. A woman wearing a turban and plain clothes came out of the house. When she saw two strangers, she looked slightly flustered and said, "This The two of them are..."