After all, compared with these guards who have to follow His Highness the Crown Prince for their whole lives and whose life and death are controlled by the Crown Prince, there is no possibility of staying in Jiangcheng and serving as guards.

But Jian Xun was different. He was a native of Jiangcheng, and with the support of an elder named Fu Rushen. He also served as the military director of the garrison camp, so he seemed to be a good candidate for the position of guard general.

Unexpectedly, His Highness the Crown Prince did not think so.

Shen Qi secretly said something bad and apologized: "My subordinate is overthinking it."

"Remember to ask Shen Wu to take the little peacock away first." Ning Xiuyun warned.

He hadn't thought about what to write in his reply yet, but the little peacock couldn't stay in the Prince's Mansion forever, as it would be easy for Jian Xun to find out.

Shen Qi: "I understand."

Ning Xiuyun nodded, turned around and glanced at the closed door.

Want to see.

But let's leave some personal space for his Jian Lang.

He suppressed his curiosity and turned around to leave.

Ning Xiuyun didn't see Jian Xun's shadow until he went to bed at night.

After listening to Shen Qi's reply, he found that the other party was serious about his work and had to keep an eye on everything personally. He was always busy and had no free time.

Ning Xiuyun couldn't do anything with this solid-eyed guy, so he fell asleep without waiting for anyone.

After getting up early the next morning, it was time for hunting.

Hunting usually involves drawing a circle in the mountains on the outskirts of the city. Hunting within this fixed range also has the meaning of shooting, hunting and riding. This custom in Jiangcheng simply provides opportunities for various aristocratic families to compete with each other.

There has always been such a hunting ground on the outskirts of Jiangcheng. The territory designated by the Jiang family used to be hunted every autumn, led by the Jiangcheng defenders and supplemented by the family's guardians.

As for the Sheriff's Mansion, it is purely here to make up for the numbers. The talent is withering, so let's not mention it.

In the past, it was the guard Han Lin who was in charge of the overall situation. Although Han Lin is dead now, with the participation of the prince, it can be considered well-organized.

Fu Rushen had announced the official document containing Han Lin's charges yesterday. The guard died inexplicably. Everyone in Jiangcheng was in panic for a long time before being comforted by Fu Rushen.

It can be seen that Fu Rushen appears to be submissive in matters that favor force, such as hunting, but he actually has a very good grasp of the people of Jiangcheng.

"Your Highness, the carriage is waiting in front of the door." Shen Qi said respectfully.

Ning Xiuyun responded and straightened his clothes in front of the bronze mirror.

He casually wore an indigo gown today. The embroidery was very low-key and only appeared on the collar, belt and hem. It looked very low-key. The bun is still the same as before, and then the iron mask on the table is put on, and this daily disguise is complete.

Ning Xiuyun guessed that he was also good at riding and shooting, but he did not intend to participate in the hunting. He rejected the riding outfit Shen Qi prepared.

Let the generals do the hard work of hunting.

Ning Xiuyun asked: "Who are the officials in the Southern Patrol convoy who participated in the hunt?"

Shen Qi thought about it for a moment and said: "Except for those who are really unwell, basically all of them are here." There are

50 to 50 civilian and military officers in the convoy, and 50 to 50 are the military officers. Staying in the post house all day, it seems that my hair is almost growing. If I have the opportunity to try my skills now, I will certainly not miss the opportunity.

As for those civil servants, they were accompanying the prince on his southern tour, so there was no reason for the prince to go out of the city to hunt them and huddle in the city.

Ning Xiuyun took Shen Qi out of the temporary prince's residence. As soon as he walked out of the main entrance, he saw Jian Xun guarding the carriage.

Jian Xun was dressed in black riding attire, which was lighter than ordinary riding and shooting attire. He wore a ponytail, his hair was slightly messy on his forehead, and for the first time, he wore a forehead wiping of the same color with crane embroidery, which seemed to be in line with the riding attire. They come in matching sets and look eye-catching.

I don't know how busy this person was last night, but he was still in high spirits, with no trace of fatigue on his face.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows and felt that he had never seen Jian Xun look tired. Most of the time, this person was very energetic. He wondered if martial arts practitioners were always like this. He asked, "Has everything been arranged?"

Yesterday, Jian Xun followed the two lieutenants stationed in the camp and took stock of all the carriages, horses, furnishings, and miscellaneous utensils needed for the hunt. At this time, he clasped his fists with a relaxed expression and replied, "Yes, Your Highness, don't worry."

Ning Xiuyun nodded in response. I turned my head and saw two rows of small carriages behind me, all the way to the corner of the street.

It looks quite spectacular.

He lifted his feet and got on the carriage. Before Shen San could be reinstated, Shen Jiu drove the horse, and Shen Qi followed and waited on him.

"Let's go." Ning Xiuyun ordered.

Shen Jiu: "Yes."

Shen Jiu waved his riding whip and the carriage started. Jian Xun rode his horse to follow the carriage. Ning Xiuyun could see Jian Xun at a glance through the gap left by the window.

It seems that because of the riding attire, the belt around the waist is tighter than usual. It is a good scene.

Ning Xiuyun has seen too many beauties, and Jian Xun is definitely the best among them.

He was staring at it with interest when he heard a clear voice coming from behind Jian Xun: "Please give in, Mr. Jian, I have something to say to your highness." Jian Xun was very sensitive to other people's eyes, and he noticed the

prince's gaze as soon as he started. It fell on him. As a guard, he couldn't speak out. When he had the opportunity, he immediately pulled off the reins and retreated to the rear, leaving only a black hem.

Then Pei Yan, wearing a green riding suit, came to the car window with a malicious smile on his lips.

Ning Xiuyun: "..."

Why are you everywhere?

Ning Xiuyun: Fake smile.jpg