But Fu Rushen's eyes lit up and he stepped forward quickly: "Something happened." "

I guessed it." Marquis Jingxuan gathered his clothes and said, "Your sighs are so loud."

Fu Rushen: "..." 

There's no need to say that to him, it's just that he always sleeps lightly when he falls asleep.

Marquis Jingxuan coughed a few times, his eyes became clearer, and he asked, "What happened?"

"Han Lin is dead." Fu Rushen said solemnly: "He died at home at midnight last night, and the murderer has not been caught yet. "

Jingxuan Hou's brows moved when he heard this, as if he was a little surprised. He pondered and asked again, "Have there been any changes in the Chen and Mao families in recent days?" The two major families of the lieutenants.

"If there was, the matter would not be so difficult." Fu Rushen shook his head regretfully and asked: "Who do you think took action at this time? The Chen family is more powerful and has endured it for so many years. It is also okay to take this opportunity to take action. It's possible."

"Naive." Marquis Jingxuan sneered coldly and said, "Do you think those two families are fools? Jiang Chenghe is just a few hairs away from the Jiang family and cannot shake them at all. , if you are facing the Jiang family at this time, are you not afraid that Jiang Xingsong will backhand and destroy the Chen family?"

"That's what I originally thought, but now the only suspects are you and me," Fu Rushen said.

However, as soon as he said this, his suspicious eyes fell on Jingxuanhou again and asked: "Is it really you..."

The corners of Jingxuanhou's mouth slowly straightened, and he looked at Fu Rushen as if he was looking at a fool.

Does he know if he has anyone available, Fu Rushen?

"It is not easy to end Han Lin quietly." Jingxuanhou said with a deep look: "There is another person..." 

Fu Rushen made a gesture of listening, wanting to know who the person who did it was.

At this moment, the servant of the Marquis Mansion led another person into the courtyard - a guard from the County Sheriff's Mansion.

The guard approached anxiously holding a roll of official documents and handed it to Fu Rushen.

The guard said: "Sir, this one suddenly appeared on the main table after you left. My subordinates were unable to take care of me. Please forgive me."

Fu Rushen was suddenly startled. Doesn't this mean that someone also sneaked into the county guard's house silently? Mansion?

His thoughts were cluttered, but his face was as steady as an old dog. He took the official document and waved his hand: "It's okay, you can go back first." 

"Yes." The guard clasped his fists in salute and left with the attendant.

Fu Rushen stroked the official document in his hand. The texture was somewhat different from the one in the county governor's mansion.

The Sheriff's Mansion was so poor that it couldn't be opened. The silk and rice paper used for official documents were of the lowest quality, but the quality of the one in his hand was much better.

When the guards and attendants disappeared, and only the two of them were left in the courtyard, Fu Rushen asked again: "You said there is another person who may take action, who is it?" Marquis Jingxuan did not answer, but looked at his hands

. On the official documents, but from the outside, it is no different from the one in the county governor's mansion.

He said: "Open it first and take a look."