Even if you say it, His Highness the Crown Prince probably won't listen.

Unexpectedly, when Jian Xun came, things would turn around and His Highness the Crown Prince would be willing to use the imperial food again.

Although at this point in time, it can no longer be regarded as a morning meal, but at least His Highness is willing to eat it!

Mr. Jian is really a lucky star. The two poor guards thought so.

Shen Jiu got the prince's order and left in a hurry, while the other guard cleaned up the chessboard with Jian Xun.

When the food was brought, the two of them ate in front of the stone table.

Today's breakfast is pumpkin porridge with crystal dumplings and two shortbread cookies.

This was actually a reduced amount. Ning Xiuyun knew clearly how much he ate, so he ordered the people below him not to be extravagant and wasteful. Otherwise, based on the prince's meal specifications, one morning meal would probably be enough for Ning Xiuyun to eat for several days.

Ning Xiuyun didn't say a word when he ate or slept. Ning Xiuyun didn't have much appetite at first, so he asked the guards to pass on the food, just to let Jian Xun fill his stomach.

Jian Xun was not as good as those carefully trained nobles, but he was also very gentle and not at all like a rough martial arts practitioner.

Ning Xiuyun moved his chopsticks unconsciously as he watched.

Two guards were standing behind him, probably because Jian Xun was handsome. Although His Highness the Crown Prince had a mask covering his face, he had an extraordinary demeanor. For a moment, the two of them were in the same frame, and it felt like the scene was like a painting.

However, Mr. Jian is nice, but in front of His Highness the Crown Prince, he is more sincere than respectful.

If either of them were to sit at the same table with His Highness the Crown Prince, they would probably be in trepidation all day long.

But looking at how calm Mr. Jian is, I don't think there's anything strange about him.

Shen Jiu suddenly felt blessed and made a gesture to his companions.

For the sake of His Highness the Crown Prince's health, should they kidnap Master Jian every time His Highness dines?

Unfortunately, due to Mr. Jian's strong martial arts skills and his constant presence at the prince's side, they were unable to implement this strategy for the time being.

After using the food, Ning Xiuyun took a walk in the yard for a while, then entered the study room and flipped through the records handed over by the guard at the barracks at the table.

According to the rules, Ning Xiuyun still had to go to the school grounds of the garrison camp to recruit troops, but he was about to be hunted in the suburbs of the city, and he would not be able to go to the garrison camp in a short time.

While he was flipping through the account books, he asked Jian Xun, who was studying ink beside him: "Have you ever seen these accounts related to military pay from the previous military camp chief bookkeeper?" 

Jian Xun glanced at the account books, and they looked very familiar. Is it the one he handed over to the Sheriff's Mansion?

"I've seen it. But I haven't watched it yet." Jian Xun said.

Ning Xiuyun raised an eyebrow and asked, "False? It seems that the garrison camp has more than just a few loopholes. The military salary account book cannot withstand inspection."