When Jian Xun came closer, Ning Xiuyun pointed to the stone bench opposite and said, "Sit down." 

"Thank you, Your Highness." Jian Xun lifted the hem of his clothes and sat down on the stone bench.

Sitting upright, those who didn't know thought this was a school that had opened its doors, and he was sitting here preparing to listen to a class.

The attitude is very good, but a bit silly.

Ning Xiuyun only raised his eyes to look at him, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth unconsciously.

"Can you play chess?" Ning Xiuyun asked.

"I only know a little bit about it." Jian Xun answered.

Ning Xiuyun stretched out his hand and said, "Please."

Jian Xun then turned his attention to the chessboard on the stone table.

Black and white were fighting each other in a stalemate, as if two giant pythons, black and white, were entrenched and biting each other.

This is the remaining part of the game, and it seems that the game has just been played.

But seeing that there was no one across from the prince and the stone bench was cold, Jian Xun was more inclined to think that the prince was playing chess with him.

He stretched out his hand to hold the black piece and considered it for a moment before making the move.

Ning Xiuyun's eyes lit up, he twisted a white seed, rubbed it in his hand, and dropped the white seed without hesitating for too long.

Since then, the two of them have not spoken again. Apart from the slight sound of wind, there is only the crisp sound of chess pieces falling on the plate.

When Jian Xun first landed a son, Ning Xiuyun felt a little interested. Although the position he chose was not the most deadly, he could advance, attack, retreat or defend, and was very flexible.

However, Ning Xiuyun was a little confused by what happened next.

Jian Xun's chess skills are really erratic. One step will make Ning Xiuyun admire him, and the next step will make Ning Xiuyun sigh that he is a bad chess player.

I don't know who I learned it from.

Ning Xiuyun looked up at him several times and almost thought that Jian Xun was deliberately letting off steam. But when he saw the other person's brows furrowed and thinking hard, he knew that this person was trying his best.

Perhaps the two had very different personalities, and Jian Xun was deficient in many aspects, and this was all reflected in the chess game.

Use chess skills to read people's hearts.

Ning Xiuyun raised his hand and dropped the last white stone.

Jian Xun's eyebrows relaxed and he said in admiration: "This subordinate lost. His Highness's chess skills are superb, and this subordinate is defeated."

Ning Xiuyun sighed, took a black stone from the chessboard, and hung it in a certain position. He pointed out: "If the piece just landed here, you still have the strength to fight."

Jian Xun recalled the previous chess moves in his mind and found that it was indeed as the Crown Prince said.

He raised his hand to protect his fist and said, "I'll teach you."

"Let's try again." Ning Xiuyun said.

He called the guards behind him, asked the opponent to put away the chess pieces, and started another game with Jian Xun.