Helluva Boss S2, Ep 10: Seeing Stars

Start from the beginning

Stolia: What? Oh. I hardly think so. Knowing your mother, this will take all weekend.

(She turns to the imps loading the car)

Stolia: Don't be gentle about it, now! Break whatever you have to to get it all in there.

Stella: What?! What did you just tell them to do?!

Octavia: But, tonight was supposed to-

Stolia: Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H.

Stella: The fuck do you mean-

(More incomprehensible yelling is heard from Stella's end)

Stolia: Well, how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you read!

Stella: I'm going to take everything! Everything you own!

(Out of frustration, Octavia slams the door and yells she rips up the calendar page, angrily topples her telescope over, and grabs a bag with her things and leaves the mansion. The scene zooms in on her circled date)

Imp City - I.M.P. Headquarters

(The scene cuts to another calendar with a circled date of the 20th with the words "Have The Talk" in the background you can see the words "Have the talk" scribbled out on the 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 19th. The 13th has a drawing of a horse and is labeled "Riding Lessons" and the 14th has a drawing of the moon, a squirting dick, and is labeled as "Stolia??". There's a sound of crashing and the calendar zooms out, showing that it is Verosika-themed, with a post-it note of a drawing of Blitza's face slapped over hers. It zooms further out as knives fly past the screen and Blitza looking nervous)

Blitza: Loona, honey, wait just a-- shit!

(She runs backwards as Loona runs forwards looking pissed)

Blitza: Loonie, please, can we talk--

(The office's empty water dispenser is thrown her way and hits her in the face)

Blitza: FUCK! Uh, I mean, wow! Good throw, honey! I-I'm so proud of youuuuu!

(Loona pounces and tackles her off camera. Loona grabs a picture off the wall and begins beating Blitza with it while Millie walks past to the couch where Moxxie is sitting. She joins her on it and they drink coffee together from their matching mugs)

Millie: What's this all about, honey?

Moxxie: Ah, oh! Blitza finally talked to her about her attitude with clients.

(Blitza grabs the couch they're sitting on and pulls it forwards, jumping and hiding behind it while Loona growls)

Blitza: I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a uh, people person like Y/n, you know?

Loona: I am a people person!

(She reaches forwards, grabs Blitza by the collar and pulls her close)

Loona: If I'm so terrible, how about you just grow a pair and replace me?

Blitza: Okay, well, maybe I- Maybe I might.

Loona: What?

(Blitza looks back at Moxxie who gives her a thumbs up, turns back to Loona)

Blitza: Maybe I will, little missy! Yeah, that's right it's tough love time. So, now you can... go... to your desk!

(Loona growls and drops her before heading back to her desk. Octavia opens the door and wraps her hair around her neck like a scarf disguise. No one notices her entering)