Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]

Start from the beginning

maybe she was tired of you and your ignorant behaviour, you pushed her away from you and now she is goneeeee

"SHUT UP" i said to my mind but maybe i said it out loud everyone was shocked even mom "i am sorry mom it wasn't from you but wh..what are you saying she left" "yes bhaiya she left and its good for you for us now huh that filthy bi---" soumya said and was about to use words for her when i cut her off in the middle.

"dont you dare complete that sentence somu or else you wont like my other side which you have never seen, think before you speak about MY WIFE" i said emphasizing wife word. she shut her mouth but mom said, "it is good that she is gone though i am said kirti is gone too but now you will be at peace and--"

"no mom my peace is where drishti is she is my peace, my sanity and i love her and want her in my life." i said and dad clapped his hand sarcastically "wow son you realised it very soon, but now she left you. you didnt care for her when she was there but now she is gone and you want her back is this a game" dad spatted harsh facts on my face

yes i know i was a jerk, bastard and what not but no i cant stay without my wife and my daughter i will get them back "i will beg her dad to forgive me " "no you wont beg in front of that orphan" mom said glaring at me "NO mom i will decide what i want and now i want only her and kirti and i am gonna do everything to seek their forgiveness" saying this i left the living room and climbed stairs towards my room.

but i heard mom saying, "she wont forgive you even if she does i wont accept her as my daughter in law, i hate her that filthy girl. like mother like daughter bloody gold diggers" and she too left for her room but what did she say like mother like daughter kirti is orphan. she lost her mother when she was 16. then why mom said that, well thats not important, important thing is i need to find where are they both and i will rush to them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dhara POV:-

I was making lunch for everyone as karthik bhaiya is coming back to home after getting discharged today. i was happy he is fit and fine now but thinking about drishti bhabhi i feel so sad, from past 10 months she was my companion when atharv wasn't around. She always supported me and never let me feel left out, she is an amazing human being i dont know why dont mummyji like her, its been 3 years already.

Well i was in random thoughts when thought of him crossed my mind too, yes him my husband atharv 2 days ago at night he shouted at me i didn't feel bad as i was at fault but it was my 3rd day and i was having worst cramps and emotions were flooding as hell, first damn periods then bhaiya's accident, later drishti bhabhi leaving rawal mansion and then him yelling on me. All these things made me tear up and i didn't say anything to him. But i appreciated when next day he said sorry to me and i was shock because Atharv Rawal saying sorry is something different, hehe.

flashback:-

I woke up and saw him entering the room after jogging damn he looks so hot and sexy with that look, messy hair, sweat dripping from his neck and sliding down inside his tshirt. Damn I got a really epitome beauty of perfection his light bearded face that jaw i wanna ran fingers on it. His eyes which are emotionless all the time but still i wanna drown in them, his lips how will they feel when it will touch mine-WHAT The fuck.

what am i even thinking i sound like pervert our eyes met and shit he caught me checking him out, i looked away and cleared my throat. He went inside the washroom to take bath and i went inside closet to set his clothes and other stuff. After 20 minutes he was out in his bathrobe.

oh bhai kabhi wattpad hero ki tarah sirf towel me bhi bahar aao taki mai tumhare abs dekh saku

[oh brother like a wattpad hero sometimes come out in towel too so that i can see your abs]