A Night And Travel

HELLO!!! I decided I will update in Monday's because I'm lazy on Saturdays and sundays, I write before school and after soooo yeahhh pray I will finish this.... anyway enjoy!!!

*ningguang pov*

Everyone was very confused inculding myself, the king Morax himself, is gonna sleep with someone from a destroyed city and has only a cloth as clothes and no shorts or underwear just nothing, and is a thief, but noone can define his Majesty's order, Soo...... I gave venti simple clothes and fixed his hair, I sighed as I realized the look in Morax's eyes.....his serious...as I comb this thief's hair in my tent I just stay silent until he had the urge to strike a conversation.

Venti: ummm miss ningguang....why are you doing this for me??????? Like we are both guys there is problem right?

:..... *I pulled his hair hard* it's bad for someone to sleep next to his Majesty without underwear or anything, it's disrespectful!

Venti: AHHHHHHHH OW OW OWWWWW THAT HURTS OK OK O K OK I GET IT!?!? WAHHN!! *he starts sobbing*

Beidou: *she suddenly enters the tent* heyy bab- I mean ningguang your done? His Majesty doesn't want to wait anymore.... And nether can i~

: s### up his done *I bonk beidou on the head* just bring him to his Majesty.....we wouldn't want him to wait long do we?

Beidou: OWE! Ok ok sheesh I will. Let's go ,mister venti! *She grabs venti's hand and left my tent*

: see you....(my king....what are you thinking???? Being with the thief... maybe it's too punish him! Yes!! But he didn't want anyone to see how brutal his punishment will be for that thief!! YES! I mean ahem.... it's the right thing to do....I trust you my majesty..)

Beidou: I'm backkk!! Let's sleep now!

: fine let's go...*I blush a little, I should get used to this more often*

Me and beidou went to bed , I still am thinking what punishment will morax do to that thief? What will happen tomorrow? Well I must stop thinking or else I won't be able to sleep..... welpt.... let's just sleep till tomorrow.

*Venti pov*

I'm sooo confused, firstly why did morax want me too sleep with him,I'm just a mere thief.....what could possibly catch his eye? Is it because I'm poor so he feels bad?....or I'm finally getting a punishment for my sins, I enter his tent as beidou leaves us....I'm nervous this is Soo s#### like why they made me look normal that feels not normal it makes no sense, also why he is wearing a robe I swear I dunno why Im Staring at him pls send help.

Zhongli: bar-venti......sit down here *he taps on his bed, suspicious*

: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k? *I sit next to the bed with him, I'm Soo confused right now...*

Zhongli: uhm... (Why did ningguang changed him ,wait what am I saying huh I'm weird today) well....venti why did you steal the lire? (Ok ok just be serious now)

: Huh? Because you stole it from me....you said you would give it back to me when I come back alive.... Here am I right? Then why didn't you give it back to me?

Zhongli: I-i.... because.....I thought you were gone....*he touches my hand and looks at me with sad eyes* you should have told me than steal you know?