The war...?

HELLO!! So yeah we are reaching 600 reads very soon! I'm proud and touched at this point, it has only been at least 7- weeks I think, but still I have never gotten this much reads so thank you!, but I'm wondering if I should make another book after this one, you know if you guys even read my posts.... Anyway!! Hope y'all enjoy 💖💖

*3rd person still*

Venti rushed out jumping wall to wall, he was scared...of losing people again, he didn't want another war to start like normal..... especially with one of the queens of inazuma....his friend like sister baal. "It hurts,why can't we make Peace just like the hexenizirkel... let's make peace not fight I said before!!...why can't it happened again!?!
" Venti thought to himself....even though it's non of his business...when it comes to the people he cares about....he loves..... nothing is non of his business.... it's instead his problem too.

"This shall be the new land of eternity....in the order of Raiden baal! No objections or else!" Raiden said with a serious face, everyone is panicking by this sudden statement...

"YOU ALL HEARD HER! BOW DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT THINGS TO GET DIRTY!!" Sara shouted making everyone scream in fear, liyue has not really went through this situation in a long very! time.

"pls halt!" Zhongli arrives in time....as Sara puts down her bow and bows but she still gives off that aura...

"I'm afraid your not allowed in this territory....and you caused a war and ruckus without the approval of the king you tried to invade! I believe we don't want another mondstadt war but in Liyue happing, do we now???" Ningguang says with a strict voice.... the king morax has good connections with the other rulers so war between a nation and liyue never happens.

" S-see Raiden? We are not allowed here I'm sorry fo-" yae Miko tries to explain but she gets cut of by Raiden who is really serious about this war thing.

"I don't care, my nation is suffering from inflammation...and liyue has the lowest inflammation rate, so I must invade it for my people...and eternity..." Raiden has a good explanation but still for her causing the inflammation rates , that's more like her fault.

"Oh I see...then it settled....well then ....I shall declare w-!!!!!!?!" Zhongli thought there was no ,other choice until... He hears a melody..it was quick but he can feel the line talk to him "spot!" The simple song said...

" Stop it! *He slides down as he gets in the middle of the queen of inazuma and the king of liyue... right Infront of them are each other....and a thief.....* "Baal...why!?! I thought we were friends!!! Where is makato!?! That older sister of your must know!"

"In fact I did get this request from Raiden ei herself..."Raiden shogun Exclaimed, knowing that puppets can't lie zhongli is pretty much cornered and worried now that venti is here.

"VENTI GO BACK! I mean...go back.... it's not your business" zhongli shouts but stops because ahem! Reputation matters lol.

"No way old man of a blockhead!! There is no reason for you to make a some s#### war too our junior!" Venti explains and the word "old man" shocked all of liyue....to them it's offensive, so they wonder will morax.

"Well you made a terrible mistake little girly boy?this war is only between me and morax....but...you seem tough for your age...for calling morax and old man....of...a blockhead?" Raiden crouch down to match venti's height basically mocking him (ruki: so in this story Raiden and ei have different minds and memories, so only ei remembers Barbatos/venti while Raiden doesn't. and ei has not told Raiden about him because she thought he died at the mondstadt war...so they don't share the same thinking but rather only the same body).