Comfort And The Past

Mannnn I'm having a wifi criss...so....that means... Another chapter!!! 😃😃😃 I mean I did say I will post 3 more to fill up my missed deadline...and Soo I hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter, it was the most sus one I wrote, and if I became an adult and read that I will question my innocence (nothing lol)...anyway enjoy!!💖

*3rd person pov:present*

After that interesting flashback, zhongli suddenly fell asleep, the aphrodisiac was slowly fading..but now....venti has to deal with Baal and Miko, Miko is still teasing him and Baal is blushing and trying to avoid eye contact...after that battle...and also because of what just happened and because of this, Baal is kinda wishing to meditate again , but for the sake of venti uhh no thank you she says.

"SAYYY ventii~ have you done it? But your pants are still intact~" Miko teases as venti looks away.

"S-SHUT up!! He drank aphrodisiac for some reason!!!how was I supposed to know he was gonna drink it! Plus mister baizhu tried to feed me that stuff!! Maybe zhongli knew then he just drank it!!" Venti Blushed and turned around to hide.

"I-i think so too...also venti!....I'm..sorry.." Baal looked at venti with a saddened look...she..was genuinely sorry....she didn't want to hurt him...even tho it was the Raiden shogun's fault...it was baal's mistake for forgetting to train the Raiden shogun...

".... it's okay... it's kinda my fault for accepting, when I could have talked her out of it,it b no of it... maybe because of my current status.." venti says ackwardly, by...you know his status?

"You might be right..... I'm genuinely sorry....and also...I know Miko is a teaser but....is it true you and morax started doing it?" Baal gave now a smug face as venti blushed then wore a jacket as he backs to the wall.

"BAAL NOT YOU TOO!!!!" venti whined knowing Miko has influenced baal with her cheeky tactics.

"Ahemmm anyways.... How did baizhu even get access to aphrodisiac ? It's a rare drug ya know~ I can't even get my hands over it..." Miko teases and looks at Baal with a smirk when she mentioned wanting her hands over it.

"I see... wait...Miko why do you even want that stuff????" Baal asks as venti looks away ackwardly knowing why.

"Ohhhh it's nothing serious ei-chan~ but now we are off topic ~ infact I think we didn't have such or any specific topics so far~ this whole conversation has just been filled with a bunch of random topics"  Miko states realizing that she has been teasing too much that they are just slamming a bunch of topics in the conversation.

"Facts....soo.....what...was the main thing we were supposed to do????" Venti asks clearly realizing and confused as well.

"Hmm....... maybe...we got the battle before put of the way sooo... maybe...how about..the war? Barbatos...what happened to you?" Baal asks in curiosity and... worry...plus a bit of suspicion.

"....fine...so...you little juniors should sit around and listen....hear me clear?" Venti gives a serious look , knowing that this might be the first time he has ever told what actually happened.... because ever since he has been here, he always hear rumors that are about the war yet are so false.

"....of course.." Miko and Baal say at the same time...then venti sighed then lays on the bed. ready to tell the tales of his past.

"...ok then...it all started...I think 50 years ago...I can't remember alot...but...it was quite the ride through the future...so..." Venti rests ...scared...