Love Maniac

HELLO IF I FINISHED THIS THEN THAT MEANS I GOT NO WIFI!!!! BECAUSE IM BORED SO YES SAY THANK YOU TO THE WIFI PEOPLE (might make 8 on the same day lol naw) anyways thank you all for almost 500 reads in just one week near...im....REALLY TOUCHED, BTW I DID LIKE 500 WORDS IN THIS BUT IT GO DELETED BUT I WON'T SWEAR AGAIN AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, also I changed my writing style because I got inspired by some KAZUSCARA writers, so if you want to know them you can check my following list!!!!ENJOY THO!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺👊

*Pov:3rd person*

Ever since June 16 , Zhongli had yet to sleep... it's midnight late and Zhongli is still thinking about his best friend, in the most clingy way possible. But he can't bring himself to admit it....that he enjoyed that kiss...even tho it was just on the cheek , he still have yet to pull himself together...he believes that a king must be calm...but in this case... it's been 3 hours since venti's birthday party ended and it's already... 2:31 am in the morning, he is tired but can't sleep....

(⚠️ Warning!!:out of character zhongli!!!! Proceed if not disturbed by not same character attitude thing⚠️)

"Urgh my head is hurting...in both thinking and sleepiness....why can't I sleep and not think???") Zhongli thought to himself . Knowing the time and his body having some alcohol and the command to sleep...his body doesn't listen....it just want him to stay awake and then think about that kiss...in the worse way yet best way possible.

(in his head he imagines venti pulling a move on him...and giving him....a dreamy kiss...on the lips~ "Zhongli~ pls... Touch me and kiss me~" it was Venti's words... jumping over Zhongli's body and mind.... "I'm going to die" thought Zhongli..."at this point it's useless to even think" said to himself..)

But even tho after all the trying to stop thinking "thinking" he finally fell asleep......but.......it didn't work....as it was already morning...he just stayed in bed as venti...he wind rises with a slight hangover.

"Yawns heyy? My head hurts, zhongli could you make that tea agai-...what the f###????? Your still sleeping???? That's rare, you were always early" exclaimed venti with confusion in his words....he didn't know that zhongli the legendary king of mora and king of liyue one of the best trading spots....was sleeping late....

"...leave me alone... Barbatos..." Zhongli said with tiredness but to venti's ears it was mistaken as anger....

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!? U-UH SORRY I WILL COOK I PROMISE DON'T HURT ME!!" Venti was terrified with misunderstanding as he runs off too wake up ganyu and send her off to cloud retainer who just returned from her long Meeting.

"..... what's wrong with him today?????" Zhongli still having that voice was confused and at lost for words. It was because of venti's reaction, he thought it was weird

("I spent too much thinking about him....he should take responsibility for even kissing my cheek so casually!" Zhongli thought with great words...well kinda great words) "....he must be in a hangover...it should be gone in awhile" Zhongli spoke, but we all know that's not true about his statement....

"Bye bye ganyu! See you next time!" Smiled venti as he pat ganyu's head as a departing gesture...

("RUN GANYU BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR DAD'S BAD SIDE!!!!!" but venti was overreacting to the situation that he wanted to avoid casualties between the father and daughter.)