A Chat...Among Friends

Helloo!!! Promotion I have a new book called "warmth and connection" it's a another fanfiction from the anime link click, and it will receive a new chapter hopefully too meet the deadline of new year, as for this chapter it sadly won't have a new year special since this took place a few months and as we know venti's birthday was celebrated 10 below chapters so we aren't in it yet, so pls enjoy..and goodbye as this is my last time going to do my greeting messages at the start, for now I will leave a message at the ending, so see you!!!☺️ And if you want to see some of my posts I have a tweeter or "x" account or look for my user which is the same RukiaAkaAya lol😃😀I will post my art there and if you want you can comment art suggestions.and I will post it there

(Also a reminder for the link click story

(Also a reminder for the link click story... it's for.. uhh ya can read it...just be careful... don't worry there is nothing too sus rn...well until tomorrow that is☺️☺️) also this is the updated cover lol and if you want too check it then go ahead check out my originals that are no longer in progress due too...ya know I dunno do what you read and byee.😎👌

*Baal pov:*

Barbatos was Soo fast I almost couldn't catch up!! He ran into the city, luckily I used elemental sight too see traces of anemo powers on the ground....as I followed the tracks..they leave liyue... as I followed the traces....I see that we are at one of the mountains...and..there he was... Barbatos.. sitting with a bottle? He was looking down at the city...I slowly approach him... seeing him in tears..

"... Barbatos..what are you drinking? Also...are you still sad?" I asked as I sit next to him...he curls up but he looks at me.. trying to stay strong...

"...ah!..you should not be running too fast! Your wounds could have opened!! You must be careful!!" I explained....he could have gotten his injuries too open...as I see the bottle he is holding..it some osmanthus wine...

"...sorry Baal...when zhongli said he loved me...it just...fooled my mind...a whole lot...I can't imagine it....like...your so called Best friend says he likes you even tho his Married to your other best friend...what kind of s##t is that???I suddenly feel guilty!" Barbatos said taking a large sip from the wine bottle I was... quite shocked at it....

"U-uh... Barbatos...your not supposed to drink while your injured...oh well your just having physical injury...you will be fine..I guess...can I have a sip?" I ask trying to comfort him...but I'm trying I'm trying...as I sit he gives me the bottle.

"...I didn't know your into drinking my little junior...here..have some..." Barbatos said as he offered the bottle too me...I smiled and took the bottle and gave it a sip...it tasted...nice and had a rich flavor...

"Wow...this is nice.... it's just like how makato described it..I never thought that one-day I could try it!" I said as I complimented the fine wine..venti smiled...but I can tell that he is still having thoughts...he even has red puffy eyes...from all that crying..