The Battle

MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG I THINK IM HATED LOL JK MY GOD SORRY FOR THE HUGE DEADLINE!!!! IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF HOW BUSY I WAS SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A BIT MORE EARLY SO PLS DON'T BE MAD AT ME 😭😭😭 ENJOY MY GOD PLS IM SORRY.

(also ⚠️warning⚠️: during the battle there are some parts where Raiden does some really dark parts .so if your uncomfortable, I recommend you skip to the ending)

*3rd person*

The next day, zhongli woke up uncomfortable, after all he just got injured after awhile so it was not feeling great at all...venti was next to him as always, but then since the injury was annoying to him, zhongli decided to cuddle up with venti...he felt more relaxed..but then... today was the day that venti will fight the Raiden shogun. Which just increases zhongli's worries by a whole.

"... zhongli...pls let me go, I need to prepare whatever I need.." venti woke up by the sudden cuddle.

"....mngh....just let me hug you before you leave pls? I beg of you" zhongli hugs venti tighter which makes venti quite pissed so he hits zhongli's head a bit hard "Ow! Venti I'm injured don't just do that!" Zhongli wined a bit.

"Hahahaha yeah whatever! ...see ya later! Grant me good luck okay?" Venti got out of zhongli's grip as he walks to change.... venti's words just made zhongli even scared...the fear of losing venti...

"...okay then...good luck.." zhongli said...but deep down...it was ("... don't leave me okay?") Zhongli's thoughts only made him worry more.

After a few hours of preparation, venti finally is ready to set off, as zhongli follows....scared, but of course everytime zhongli gets worried, venti gives him a smile. They head to the arena that Zhongli built from the power of the earth it self...geo stone pillars, it was wide as all of inazuma's solders and the whole of liyue watched in disgust of venti's entrance... Made venti scared now that he realized that liyue is still pissed at him. But after awhile electro gas filled the area as Raiden appeared and was greeted by an applause, even from some liyue people...

"YESSS THAT'S OUR QUEEN!!, YEAHHH!!!!, KICK HIS A## YOUR ELEGANCY!!!!,BEAT HIS ##,BEAT HIS A##, BEAT HIS A##" and the crowd goes wild with Raiden shogun, knowing her power an abilities, venti basically stands no chance right?

"....I'm dead now aren't I?" Venti sweats in fear as zhongli replies with...

"....yep goodluck" zhongli sighed as he heads to the watch area where he normally watches the fights take place.

"....how are you puny little bard? Terrified?" The Shogun said with seriousness, she was equipped with all the nessesary things to battle, expected of one of the toughest queens...while as for venti who doesn't even own a collection or closet of clothing, just uses the kimono he that Zhongli bought for him

("I hope that I don't accidentally rip this kimono outfit thingy!! Or else I have no other clothing than my s##### piece of cloth with not shorts!!!") Venti panicked in his thoughts.

"....your Majesty...are you sure we are letting liyue's hands! To a bard of a thief who stole the holy lire?!? ...to take on the Raiden shogun?? If only you been more Careful!" Ningguang explained in anger, she doesn't have confidence towards the bard due to his actions. But zhongli didn't listen...

"....I believe in him....he is... stronger than you think...lady ningguang..I-" before zhongli could say anything, a huge scream is heard by a lady and a child... that's right...