A Dream

*zhongli pov*

I went back into my castle as I just look at the window with all the guards trying to look for Barbatos, it's quite the surprise for me....I thought that he died with all the other mondstadters......but I guess I was wrong, but still the way he just fell down the cliff... caught me off guard, I didn't knew that I'd have a smirk back, but anyway I go to my table just checking any reports....so far nothing

: It's really lonely being alone.....well that doesn't matter.... I'm the king...I have my people....*I blush a bit*....(that bard, wait till I get you back)

Ningguang: my king.....do you...want to roam in the destroyed city of mondstadt?

: hm? Why something happened?

Ningguang: oh well they are cleaning the area because the dead dragon is taking forever to get off....and the cleaners want advice....and...there has been reports that someone is roaming around there....

:..fine...we will head to mondstadt by tomorrow morning...for now I shall rest, good night lady ningguang.... *I walk back into my room as ningguang leaves my chamber*

I lay on my bed thinking about Barbatos... honestly I don't know why I'm thinking about him...but now all I could think about is "why he came here?" I'm sure it's not because of me.... it's because of the holy lire....it belonged to him...yet here I am....not willing to return it....I still trying to confirm that it's him....but I try not to think about it then eventually fell asleep in a dream.

???: Morax look! Barbatos is playing a song right now! Let's pay him a visit *the figure grabs my hand as I get dragged*

: U-uh where are we going???

Music: 🎼 🎶🎶 🎶🎶 🎵 🎵 🎵

Crowd: beautiful ~!! *They clap thier hands*

???: Wow Barbatos that was amazing!!*the figure does the same* you should do the same in Liyue one day!!

Venti: hm? Morax!!!! Ehe next time I will visit you with mondstadt's finest wine~ ehe!

: u-uh...s-sure...*I blush, as I touch his braids, then his cheek*

???: M-morax.... What ar-......................................

Venti: hm? *He places his hand on top of mines, him and his reviling outfit catches my gaze* something the matter?

: ... Nothing.........I didn't realize how....how.....b-blue your eyes are... (Why does this feel real? Well I wish it was) your outfit is reviling as always, can't you wear sleeves?

Venti: heh your overprotective as always....

:....you should...*I let my hand go as I stare at him*....I wish I could see you again...

As I turn around venti grabs my hand then he pulls me down to his face, the amount of heat I can feel on my face, but as venti pulls me closer...I suddenly woke up, I sit up looking around.....I almost forgot, I have to check mondstadt's condition....the dream I just had....can never come back.....I get ready as ningguang calls me over , ningguang introduces me to beidou her wife, although I know beidou is the captain of seas, she suprisingily can also use a carriage... suprising indeed.