Dogfight

Cybertron, Space_

9 million years BCE_

"charjabug wake your sleepy slag of a fender up!" A loud, commanding voice spoke, waking up both Neptune and Bixbite. "What's going oooohhh what happened to gravity?!" Neptune would flail around as he realized no one was sticking to the ground. Bixbite would open a panel on his arm and push a button, activating magnetic boots and making him stick to the floor, and would reach up to grab Neptune by the ankle. "What's going on teribull?" Bixbite asked as he looked over at the door, seeing a bot built similar to that of Ironhide and ratchet, albeit with a primarily Black and red color palette, floating in the doorway, tethering themselves to the door frame with their large fist.

"The ark's been compromised! Turns out the Decepticons have their own ship!" Teribull said, "wait did the Ark launch when we were in recharge?!" Neptune spoke, flailing his arms around like the loveable moron he was. "Unfortunately yes, we had to launch earlier than expected, now come, Brothers! We must fight back!" Teribull would launch himself down the hallway, and Bixbite would follow after tethering Neptune to him via a cable.

"What happened to the gravity generators?" Bixbite asked, "a stray blast punctured the hull and hit them, Wheeljack and Cog are attempting to repair them as we speak!" Teribull responded as the trio made it down the hall "What about- ow! Northstar and the others?!" Neptune asked, the mid-sentence was interrupted by bonking is noggin on the ceiling. "Waiting for Bixbite in your starbite shuttle" Teribull responded "What about me?!" Neptune asked.

"Jet fire and the other flyers need you!" Teribull disconnected Neptune from Bixbite, and grabbed him by the back of his torso, yeeting Neptune out of an airlock and out into the dogfight out in space. Bixbite looked at Bull with a shocked look "You owe him" Bixbite said as Neptune transformed into his cybertronian space shuttle mode and began to fight back with Jet Storm and Slingshot "I'm aware, now move it bug!" Bull responded.

Quickly the two rushed to the hanger and were greeted by most of the hanger blown open, seeing Autobots and Decepticons shooting at one another as gravity was restored. "Well looks like we're not getting to the star bite without a fight!" Bixbite would have his arm dispense a gun into his hand, which resembled that of a paint gun "Good, I love a good fight!" Bull laughed as he quite literally rushed headfirst into the fight, using the horns on the sides of his helm to puncture Decepticons.

Bixbite would quickly run in, shooting a few shots at Decepticons as he flipped and rolled around, taking cover now and then behind some crates. Eventually, he was able to reach the starbite shuttle.

Inside the shuttle were a few other Autobots, those being Insomnia, Northstar, strangle, puff, and rust, who was stomping on a Decepticon that happened to stumble into the shuttle

Inside the shuttle were a few other Autobots, those being Insomnia, Northstar, strangle, puff, and rust, who was stomping on a Decepticon that happened to stumble into the shuttle. "Well good to see you guys!" Bixbite said as he ran past them, they all quickly greeted him as he rushed to the cockpit to start up the engine, bull following close behind as the loading bay door shut.

"Punch it you Wookie!" Northstar shouted as the starbite lifted off its landing gear and flew out of the loading bay. However, the fight outside of the Ark was far worse than Bixbite had predicted, both Autobot and Decepticon fire flew all around. Some large shots came from the ark and nemesis ships, some from the Autobot and Decepticons fighting outside of the ships, it was hell in a handbasket. "Primus! Why can't these guys just leave us alone?!" Bixbite yelled as he dodged a purple and teal Decepticon seeker "They're decepticons what do you expect?! A slagging picnic?!" Bull shouted as they climbed down to the under section of the cockpit, activating the front cannons to help fight back.

"Wait where's Neptune?!" Insomnia, the fembot spoke out as she looked out the front window "he'd be with us if Bull didn't throw him out the goddamn airlock!" Bixbite yelled as he Dodged a huge red energy shot from the Decepticons flagship. "We need to find him!" Puff spoke as he looked out another window.

Meanwhile, with Neptune he would be dodging and firing back at the Decepticons, yelling at the top of his metallic, nonexistent lungs. "Screw you Teribull! Screw you Teribull!" Neptune yelled out as he fired at a few Decepticons aboard the Ark's exterior, before spotting the starbite. "Don't leave me!" Neptune would quickly change his trajectory and fly to the starbite ship.

Though as Neptune blasted off towards the shuttle the Decepticons would pull their trap card, firing off a black hole Cannon and creating a portal, which began to suck in both ships and their crew, including Neptune. "Neptune!" Bixbite steered the ship to his friend as he rushed to the back of his ship to open the cargo bay door as Puff took over the controls. Bixbite rushed to the edge of the cargo bay loading dock as he threw out his cable for his friend to grab.

Neptune would transform into his robot mode and grab onto the cable, holding on to it for his dear life as Bixbite and Bull attempted to pull him back into the shuttle. "Come on Neptune you got this!" Bixbite yelled as he activated his gravity boots, though the cable would begin to snap and break thread by thread until it was down to its last thread. "Neptune!" Bixbite would reach out, attempting to grab his friend.

But it was too late. The world would slow down for Bixbite as he watched his best friend fall into the void of the black hole with the countless other Autobots and Decepticons "Bixbite!" Neptune yelled out as he was pulled into the void... Never to be seen again as the star bite quickly blasted off to avoid a similar fate.

"No..no no no nonono NO!" Bixbite slammed his fists onto the metal ground of the shuttle, denting it as his other friends looked at him from the stairs "I'm sorry friend... but there's nothing we can do.." rust spoke, his German accent deep and heavy "there's not much we can do at all... we're running out of power, and we'll need to enter stasis lock" Northstar spoke solemnly as Bull rubbed bix's metal shoulder.

"I wish there was..." Bixbite quietly spoke as he stood back up, wiping the Energon tears from his eyes as he and the others prepped for stasis lock. Once inside their pods, the ship would begin to shut off.

"I miss my dear friend and Cybertron,
As I wander the Blackness of the deep abyss.
My Ship is in tatters all dented and worn,
But I trust my old engine to get back by morn.
Way ho, out in the blackness,
Way ho, out in the void.
Way ho get me back to my friend, as quick as an old asteroid.."

as Bixbite quietly sang his pod along with the others would freeze over, shutting down their systems as the ship drifted deep into space... Their Fates to be determined...