Chapter 16: I Miss You

Grant's Pov:

I don't know why Kam is ignoring me all of the sudden. After he stormed off yesterday I tried calling him 8 times but he didn't answer a single one of them. I also tried texting him but he left me on read.

What did I do?

Today I decided I would buy him some things and go over to his house to make up for whatever I had done.

I get dressed and grab my key to go to the store. When I get there I buy him his favorite candy and some flowers. I checkout and start driving to his house.

Kameron's Pov:

I've been laying in my bed for hours now, I didn't sleep once last night and haven't eaten anything yet. I wanted to go to Grant's house but I knew I couldn't, all I wanted to do was see him but I also didn't. I haven't been answering his calls or texts because I knew if I did I would just end up breaking down again.

I cried for hours last night and now I think i'm all out of tears. I started to get up to go take a shower and clear my head when I hear a car outside. I take a quick look out my window to see Grant's car outside. He gets out of the car and it looks like he has flowers.

I quickly open my door and run downstairs but when I get to the bottom I see my dad at the door talking to Grant. I walk closer to the door and my dad sees me, he glances in my direction and turns back to Grant.

I step closer and Grant looks behind my dad and sees me.

"What do you mean he's right there." Grant says to my dad.

"Oh well he must've just woken up then." My dad laughs it off.

"Now can I talk to him please?" Grant asks.

"Uhm sure go ahead, but we're busy today to make it quick."

"Ok sir."

My dad walks away and goes to sit in the living room and is watching me and Grant still.

"Hey Kam." Grant speaks up.

"Uh hey."

"Wanna talk outside?"

I take a look at my dad and ignore him.

"Yeah." I reply to Grant and we walk out on the porch and shut the door.

"I uhm I bought these for you." He says and hands me a bag with flowers in it and my favorite candy.

"Aw Grant."

"Kam did I do something."

"No no Grant it's not you trust me, it's just I uhm can't see you anymore." I look down at the ground because I can't stand to look him in the eye.

"W-what."

"I can't see you anymore Grant."

"But Kam why I thought we were in love, you told me you were in love with me baby why are you saying this." Grant says and I can tell he's beginning to cry.

"I don't want to do this Grant."

"Then why are you."

"Grant I love you." I say to him one last time.

I set the flowers and candy down and walk back into the house.

"So?" My dad says still sitting on the couch.

"So what? You ruined my life I hope you know that." I snap back and walk upstairs to my room.

Grant's Pov:

"Grant I love you."
"Grant I love you."
"Grant I love you."
"Grant I love you."

The words keep replaying in my head as I drive home. Tears are still steadily flowing down my cheeks as I drive. I pull into my driveway and go inside and immediately go to my room and lay down in my bed.

I had an idea that his parents were the ones to make him do this. The look on his face when he told me he loved me made me think this wasn't the last time he would be saying those words to me.

I sit and think and think and think for a little while longer and then I think of it.

I know what i'm gonna do.