Chapter 8: Last First Kiss

Kameron's Pov:

"Can I come in or are you just going to stand there." he says to me.

I move out of the way to let him in the house, he walks upstairs and I follow him. We get into my room and he plops on the bed.

"Come here." he says and I walk over to the bed and sit down next to him.

He then gets up and starts straddling me, i'm in such shock of what's happening right now. Then he starts kissing me. A lot. I hear the door quietly creak open and I quickly push Dominic off me.

"W-what the f-f-fuck is wr-wrong with you!" Grant yells at me in tears.

"Grant! Stop!" I yell running after him.

I didn't know Dominic was going to come over, and now I may have lost Grant again because of him.

"Kam no!" Dominic yell at me as i'm trying to run after Grant.

"No shut the fuck up, your not gonna tell me what the fuck to do and your not gonna screw this up! And get out of my fucking house too!" I yell running downstairs.

The front door was left open from when he ran out, it's raining outside and I could see him in the road, on his knees, head in his hands, sobbing. I run out the door to go to him.

"Grant! Grant please I swear it wasn't what you thought!" I yell at him because of the pounding rain on the pavement.

"W-what the f-fuck was it th-then? I walk in a-and he's on t-top of y-you making out w-with you like a-an idiot!" he rants

"I don't even love him Grant! I don't want him I want you! I..I need you Grant!" I yell, and there's a pause.

He gets up and stands on his feet, he walks slowly over to me.

"Do you fucking m-mean that or are y-you fucking with me." he asks, still stuttering a little from him crying.

"Yes." I say very proud.

"I wanna be your last first kiss Kam. Let me be your last first kiss." He says to me. I nod my head.

"Now kiss me you fool." I say grabbing the sides of his head and pulling him to me.

Our lips crash together, they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Let's go inside." I suggest.

We walk inside and upstairs to my room, Dominic had left and we locked all the doors and everything, Grant was going to stay with me tonight.

"You can use my shower if you want to." I tell him.

"Yeah, ok." He says before he walks over to my bathroom and stops at the door.

"Do you uhm... do you want to join?" he asks nervously.

"Uhm, yeah, yeah sure." I say.

I walk over to where he was standing and we both enter the bathroom once in there we both start to undress, taking off our shirts and pants leaving us in just our boxers. I catch Grant look me up and down and smile at me in the mirror. He comes up behind me so our bodies are touching. He wraps his arms around me and drags his arms down my front, bring them back up slowly raising tingles throughout my body. He hooks his thumbs under the side of my boxers and pulls them downwards until they drop to the floor too.

The room starts to fill with steam and the mirror clouds up. I step out of my boxers and turn to face him. He looks me up and down and tilts his head down towards me to kiss me.

I step into the the shower and immediately I relax under the flow of hot water on my chest, I close my eyes and step fully under the stream of water, soaking my blonde curls. Suddenly, I feel smooth hands washing over my body. He takes soap and pours it over a rag. He glides it over my body washing every inch and kissing my neck occasionally. I turn around to face him, I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes. Their a bright but also deep blue, very mesmerizing. I let go of him and close my eyes once more as he bends down and washes over my legs. He comes back up and kisses my lips passionately.

We finish up washing ourselves and get out of the shower to dry off. Once we're done with that we get in the bed together, nothing on, just us.

He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, he rests his head in the crook of my neck and we drift off to sleep.

Oh how I love this boy.🧡