Chapter 36

(I will be referring to The Y/n's as Y/n until both of them are in the same room together.)

The Y/ns stood beside Sonic as Rouge spoke.

Y/n1: You know where to get E-100 series parts?

Y/n2: Now why am I not surprised by this? 

Y/n1: I mean she is a spy. She knows where a bunch of things are.

Rouge: Anyways. [takes out her phone and shows them an amusement park.] I've had my eyes on this mark for a while.

Sonic bends over to get a better look.

Sonic: White park? The roller coaster place?

The Y/n's got excited and started tugging Sonics arms. There tails wagged like crazy and there eyes practically sparkled. They were really excited.

Y/n1: We've always wanted to go there! 

Y/n2: Sonic you gotta take us! 

Y/n1: It will be so much fun! We can go on all the rides and all the loop de loops till we barf!

Y/n2: We can eat all the cotton candy! You just gotta take us!

The Y/ns gave him the puppy eyes.

Y/n's: Please? 

Sonic gave them a look that said "Gurl-". They kept begging him for a good minute. Amy and Rouge were trying not to laugh. This was way too cute. It was like a child begging there parent to do something. He eventually side with a small smile on his face. He found it too cute. 

Sonic: Ugh- Fine you win but you gotta be good. No more trouble for the next week. I hear you get in trouble with another mafia or anything like that and we aren't going. Got it?

The girls nodded and celebrated before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Sonic:[sighs with a small smile] What on earth am I gonna do with you two?

Amy and Rouge chuckled at this.

Rouge: Anyways, we're getting off track. White park is a place to find rare goods including salvaged eggman tech.... If you know who to talk to. Well count yourself lucky cause I in fact do. Its the reigning champion of the white park chao racing circuit: "Clutch". 

The image of a Opossum mobian with green fur and black eyes with white dots for pupils is shown. The Y/n's get a shiver up their spin.

Y/n's: He looks creepy as heck!

Rouge: Relax sweethearts. Anyways, his real claim to fame is an unparallel collection of technology and riches. And he's been known to make the odd trade under the table.

Rouge shuts her phone off and puts it in her pocket. 

Rouge: My reputation might make it a bit difficult to earn his trust, so we'll need a cover story. And there is one waiting for us:  The chao races!

Amy gives Rouge a suspicious look.

Amy: You've put an awful lot of thought into this.

Rouge: With so much treasure sitting there why wouldn't I? Now we're going to need two more people to make this work. Particularly a girl with muscle.

Sonic: Well if you want more muscle then take the other Y/n with ya. 

Y/n2: Huh? Why me? She already has Amy. 

Sonic: Its for extra security I guess. Plus you're really strong. Remember that time you hugged me too hard and accidentally broke almost all my ribs?