Chapter 1

Sonic the hedgehog has spent years fighting Dr.Eggman but after their last battle, eggman disappeared without a trace... But his robot army did not. Right now our hero is running towards a town horded with Badniks.

Sonic: whuh-oh - That doesn't look good. Sounds like the locals are putting up a fight. Hope they don't mind me lending a hand! 

Sonic runs towards the town at high speeds.

Random villager:[terrorized] Run! et to the storm bunker! 

The villager holds up a hammer wispon but hesitated to hit the egg pawn in front of him. The robot knocks the wispon out of his hand and was about to grab him when sonic does a spin attack and destroys them. Sonic holds out a hand with the wispon in his other.

Sonic: Hey! You hurt? 

Random villager: Not really. You're.. You're Sonic! 

Sonic: [hands him the wispon] the one and only. Here you go. Try swinging at the Badniks next time.  I knew somebody would put it to good use. 

Random villager: You're The Sonic!

Sonic: [dashes off] Maybe get inside, buddy. Nice chat! need to save your town! Bye!

Random villager: O-okay!

Sonic spots the town militia.

Sonic: Sweet, the town militia! Bots coming in from the north! You've got a guy holding his own out there! 

Random villager: O-okay! We're on it! 

Sonic runs off once again and sees two villagers one trying to open a bunker.

Random villager1: Hurry up! They're closing in!

Random villager2: I'm trying! Its stuck!

Sonic boosts through the moto bugs, winks at them and dashes off leaving the villagers shocked.

Random villager1: ... All this terror might be worth it If I get to say sonic winked at me! 

Random villager2: I hope we survive long enough to get his autograph!

Sonic comes to a halt when a giant hammer nearly crushes him. 

Sonic: Oh hey. Another hammer guy. I liked the earlier one better. Reminds me of two hedgehogs I know, one in particular is a pain but I love that bubbly girl, you by chance know her? 

The hammering robot nearly hits sonic.

Sonic: Guess not.

Sonic jumps from wall to wall and attempts to hit the robot but it blocks with the hammer. 

Sonic: Where ya goin'? 

Sonic once again attempts to hit but is once again blocked. Sonic lands and begins to taunt the robot.

Sonic: C'mon, Big guy! Swing Batta- Batta- Batta- [sonic is circled buy 4 hammer robots.] -Swing?

Sonic stands on top of a man whole and crosses his arms.

Sonic: Yeah, okay, that one's on me.

The hammers slam on the ground but the robots hear a whistle from none other than sonic, who is in another man hole.

Sonic: "Hedgehog" noun a burrowing animal.

Sonic gets out and starts to run from the hammer robots.

Sonic: Woah! You guys can really move when you want to! Kinda like one of my friends.