Y/n's traits and whatever.

Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: female

Age: 13

Species: Hedgehog

Race: Mobian

Eyes: e/c

Hair and fur : F/c

Skin: s/c

Sexuality: Bisexual(meaning she's attracted to both genders )

Nicknames: 

Kid(mainly by sonic), Kiddo, Ray of sunshine, peanut (vanilla mainly because she's so small), Child (by shadow), Hammer buddy (by Amy), Miss Y/n (By cream). Adorable [by everyone including eggman]

Personality: overall a pleasant person to be around, Sweet but protective over her friends, kind to almost everyone, determined to prove she's strong and take care of herself without sonic protecting her. 

Likes: Her friends, Making new friends, Hugs, Fighting, Basically almost anything positive. Wisps, cute things. 

Dislikes: Starline flirting with her, Not making a new friend, Being teased, Her personality reminding others of dogs, Not smiling, seeing her friends hurt. Sonic having To come and save her, People scolding her or doubting her abilities especially by Sonic. Heights, Closed spaces, and the dark.(it brings back serious memories that might bring her into a panic attack if she's alone. She will start crying hysterically if left alone.

Traits

Clumsy, child like but can be responsible and serious some times which shocks everyone, Smiles A lot and lives by the motto that she made herself  "I got no time to be sad, if I'm sad then the world is doomed".  Loves to be praised especially by her heroes sonic and shadow, her eyes will sparkle and her tail will wag uncontrollably which causes everyone to awe at her cause she's so adorable. Will make herself feel pain to make others see another day. Will do anything to protect her friends. Tends to purr when someone pats her head or scratches her ear. Makes friends very easily. Magnet for pain. If she don't like you then you got something seriously wrong with you. 

What others think of her

Sonic: 

Thinks she's the embodiment of innocence beauty and cuteness and Will make it known to her. Loves to make her mad because he finds her face adorable. Will break someone's bones if anyone hurts her or made her upset. Loves to make her flustered by petting her head or scratching her behind the ears to make her purr. Knows everything under the sun about her cause he almost never leaves her side. Worries about her constantly because of how oblivious, friendly and clumsy she is. Will have a cuteness overload whenever she purrs or clings to him when she's half asleep. Doesn't like when she doubts herself especially her beauty. 

Shadow: 

Thinks of her as his little sister and tries to teach her how to use a gun while also trying to ruin her innocents at the same time to piss off sonic. Is internally indebted for helping him remember what Maria asked him to do. Doesn't like how innocent she is and is surprised sonic is trying to keep her innocents for as long as he can. Will burn anyone alive if they toy with her feelings or make her upset.

Rouge:

 Thinks she's adorable and acts like a mother/sister figure to her. Loves how innocent Friendly and cute she is,  It reminds her of that of a puppy.

Amy: 

Thinks she's an amazing person and loves that she actually supports her and sonic being together but knows that eventually sonic might have some feelings for Y/n. Loves how loyal she is despite making friends with the enemy. She would kill anyone who dares make her sad. She thinks of her as a sister. Even though Y/n ships her and Sonic, she thinks Y/n and Sonic would be better off as a couple. Her reasoning is, Her and sonic have a lot in common and they hang out everyday. She thinks it's cute when sonic becomes over protective of her. Plus they know each other better than they know themselves and Amy has caught them in moments them make her die of how cute it is. An example is when they tried baking, She caught them in a flour fight and they didn't stop till they realized Amy was watching. And another thing is, Sonic Will admit that y/n is beautiful even to her face which flusters her and finds it adorable and will beat anyone who thinks otherwise.