Chapter 31

Sonic's POV

Its been 3 hours and I swear I'm half way before I officially break down crying. First I come back to an Eggman attack, then I find out Y/n has been depressed without me and almost killed herself because she thought I was dead and she blamed herself, now I find out that she's missing? What did I do to deserve this?! Whatever god is up there I am hoping that Y/n is okay. I can't live without her! 

I know I did when I was sent to blazes world but I had amnesia and my love for her wasn't as big as now. I love her so much and it kills me to think that she blames herself for my disappearance. I know that letter doesn't mean she's gonna isolate herself, no. It means she's gonna- No! I can't think like that. I just gotta search quicker and find her before its too late. Hold on Y/n, I'm coming!

Elsewhere. 

Amy's Pov.

It's been three hours and yet we still can't find her. Jewel has the entire restoration on the search and even people that aren't from the restoration are looking for her. Poor Sonic was panicking when he told me she was gone. He sounded like he was gonna cry and I understand why. He loves her with all his heart. She's his friend and he's worried sick. Its been a month since they've last seen each other and to find out that she's gone must really hurt. 

Y/n's my friend and I'm really worried about her.... Some friend I am.... I couldn't be for her in her darkest hour. I didn't try hard enough to help her through her depression. Maybe I shouldn't be her friend at all, I'm not worthy to be her friend.... What am I say?! Even if that was true Y/n still wouldn't give up our friendship so easily! Y/n, When we find you I promise to be there for you like you were always there for me! Just hang in there Y/n!

Elsewhere

Vanilla's Pov.

Y/n, my baby please be okay. I love you so much as my daughter and I can't loose you. You've been a joy to have around throughout the past couple years and I treasure you as if you were my own. I'll try my hardest to be with you in your times of need. I never should of given up when you shut us out. I knew something was wrong yet I did nothing about it. I promise when we find you, that I'll be a better mother to you. I'll be the best mother you could of ever asked for. When you get back, I'll have lots of cakes for you to make you feel better. Please come back to me.

 Elsewhere

Shadow's Pov

How could this have happened?! The one night I don't check up on her she decided to go missing?! This girl is such a trouble maker yet I can't loose her! Y/n, I have always seen you as my little sister and it pains me to see you try and do the unthinkable but this!? You knew that if I checked on you at that house of yours that I'd stop you from doing it so you decided to run. I can't loose you! I can't loose another friend! I just can't! Wherever you are I swear I'll kick your ass for even attempting to do it. You are my dear friend and I refuse to loose you!

Tangle's Pov

Y/n, where are you? I know we haven't been friends for a very long time but I... I can't loose you. I've been planning to get to know you more and make our friendship stronger but I can't do that if your gone. Sonic was already a mess when he called Amy to report your disappearance but if you were gone there is no tell what would happen to us. Especially to the people who've known you for a long time. Please be safe.

Elsewhere with Sonic.

Normal POV

Sonic is running around a clearing shouting your name. He trips over a rock and falls on his face but he quickly gets up and starts to think.