Chapter 32

Y/n was sleeping in her room when she accidentally fell off the bed. She quickly woke up and stood up only for her door to be slammed open by none other than Sonic.

Sonic:[worried] Are you okay?! I heard a thud and got worried that something happened!

Y/n: I'm fine Sonic I just fell out of bed.

Sonic ran up to her and began to check for any bruises or cuts on her body. 

Y/n: I said I was fine Sonic.

Sonic's eyes catch a slit on her wrist. He holds up her wrist and Y/n silently swears.

Sonic: What's this?

Y/n:[trying to act oblivious] What's, what?

Sonic:The slit on your wrist. 

Y/n stays quiet and Sonic sees more of these slits on each of your wrists. 

Sonic: Y/n, I want you to answer me. Where did  you get these from? 

Y/n turns away only for Sonic to grab her by her chin and bring her to face him. 

Sonic: Answer me Y/n.

Y/n's ears lower and her eyes fill with tears. 

Y/n: I......I.....I did this to myself.....

Sonic: What...?

Y/n: When you weren't here I did this to myself with a knife..... I'm sorry, it just felt so good that I.... kept doing it...

Sonic brings her into a hug. 

Sonic: Please don't do that to yourself. I don't like it when you get hurt.

Y/n: I'll try...

Sonic leans in closer to Y/n's face.

Sonic: May I?

Y/n nods with a blush on her face and the two kiss. When they part they're a blushing mess. Y/n buries her face in Sonic's chest to hide her blush.

Sonic:[smiles] Don't hide your pretty face from me my love.

Y/n could feel her cheeks getting hot after Sonic referred to her as his love. Sonic kissed her head and Y/n removed herself from the hug. She was still red in the cheeks. She looked away from him.

Y/n: You don't have to ask me for permission to kiss me.

Sonic: But I want to. I don't want force myself on you like I did when we weren't together. I just want to take this relationship a bit slow seeing as we're both still getting use to seeing each other as our significant other. 

Y/n: I guess your right.... So where did you go off to for a month?

Sonic: I somehow managed to get to Blaze's dimension. I had amnesia for that time but the only thing I remembered was you. Blaze didn't let me leave earlier because she thought I'd regain my memories by myself. I got them back when Blaze used the sol emeralds on me to jump start my brain. 

Y/n:[blushes and says jokingly] I must be really special for Sonic the hedgehog to only remember me.

Sonic:[jokingly] Oh you definitely must be special. Maybe its because I love you? 

Y/n and Sonic laugh a little. 

Sonic: You must be hungry. Get back into bed. I'll be right back with some breakfast for you. 

Y/n: You don't have to do that.

Sonic: But I want to. Seeing as you're my princess then I might as well treat you like one. Now get back in bed princess.