Chapter 17

The hedgehog trio arrive one of eggmans bases. 

Sonic: Y'know what I like best about eggmans bases?

Y/n: What?

Sonic: The subtlety. 

The trio walk into the base. They reached cliff and they had to climb down it. 

Y/n:[slightly scared] Y-You guys can go without me.

Sonic: First you say you want to come then you tell us to leave you behind? Make up your mind woman! 

Y/n stared at the bottom and her ears lowered. Sonic walked over to her and hugged her close with one hand causing her to blush.

Sonic: Come here you big baby. I know you don't like heights so I'll hold you while we go down. I promise not to let go.

Y/n: Your one to talk. Your afraid of water!

Sonic: Do you want to travel down there by yourself?

Y/n: No.

Sonic: Then don't patronize me. 

Amy: Awe! Your holding onto him?! That's so cute!

Sonic:[blushes] Didn't we tell you to drop that?

Amy: You can avoid the topic all you want but it doesn't help the fact that you two kissed and didn't pull away for a while!

Y/n:[blushes] I thought you liked him!? Why are you shipping us?!

Amy: Y/n, I see way more chemistry in your relationship currently. It's not like Sonic just gonna like me back anytime soon.

Y/n: I-

Amy: Judging by the way you two kissed, you looked like you guys were deep in love![smirks] I bet Sonic would of done way more if you guys were of age.~

Sonic blushed darkly when Amy said that. 

Sonic: No I wouldn't! Don't try to taint her mind!

Amy: Your eventually gonna have to talk to her about "the birds and the bees". You can't keep her like this, you can't protect her mind forever. 

Sonic: I can try.

Y/n: What are you guys talking about? 

Sonic: Nothing-

Amy: We'll talk about this topic later. 

Sonic holds Y/n tightly and they start to go down the giant hole using a rope.

Sonic: Looks like there was one heck of a battle.

Amy: There was! This is were one of our biggest counter attacks against Dr. Eggman's Forces happened before you came back to us. We were able to liberate a lot of people that day.

The trio reach down the pit and begin to walk.

Amy:[sadly] We lost a lot of good people too...

Y/n's ears lowered in fear the second she saw the dark. She inched closer to Sonic. Sonic immediately got the message and held her closer.

Sonic:[whispers in her ear] Relax, I'm right here with you.

Amy:[smirks] Ooh!~ Your holding her awfully close!~

Sonic and Y/n blush.

Sonic: Shut it.

Sonic and Amy turned on their headlights and began to walk with Y/n right beside them.

Amy: The command hub is down this tunnel. Hopefully the back up generator still works. With a little luck, we'll be able to boot up his computer, access his network, and find out what he's planning.