part 17 (proposal)

Xiao zhan was now one month pregnant. His bump wasn't visible but when you touch his stomach you can feel something hard. Zhan still went to his office to work. Even though yibo stopped him, he never listened to him. He will start working from home when his baby bump will be visible. Everyone likes to pamper zhan a lot. Yibo especially became more protective of him.

Saturday

It was a bright sunny morning. Two people were sleeping together cuddling each other on the bed. They were wang yibo and xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan woke up first. He saw his boyfriend sleeping like a baby. He kissed his head and got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After 30 mins he was done, he came out and changed his clothes. He woke up yibo.

Zhan- baby wake up.

Yibo- just 5 mins more baby ill wake up trust me.

Zhan- c'mon wake up already.

Yibo- baby I said just 5 mins more.

Zhan- oh so now you're gonna argue with me. If I said you're gonna wake up now you have to do it no matter what.

Yibo- baby how can I disobey you. I'll wake up now.

Xiao zhan's pregnancy hormones were very active. His mood swings were unpredictable. One wrong sentence and you're done for. He did not spare anyone. He started eating double. He was already a foodie and ate a lot but now because of his pregnancy he ate even more.

Yibo also went to freshen up and came back in 45 mins. He saw zhan in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He back hugged zhan.

Yibo- what are you cooking?

Zhan- friend eggs with bacon and bread. I have freshly squeezed orange juice also.

Yibo- that looks tast baby.

Zhan- go wait at the dining table. I'll serve the food now.

Yibo- ok baby. I love you.

Zhan- love you too.
_______________________________________

2 months of pregnancy

Xiao zhan's bump was now a bit visible but still the type of clothes he wore avoided from it being visible. He was still going to the office to work. Yibo spent a lot of time to take care of xiao zhan and fulfil his wishes.

At Yibo's office

Xiao zhan came to Yibo's office today because he missed his boyfriend. Zhan entered the office via Yibo's private lift. He came in the office and went to sit on Yibo's lap.

Zhan- baby i miss you.

Yibo- same here. How can I stay away from my zhanzhan.

Zhan- ikr. Btw baby I am feeling hungry.

Yibo- ok what do you wanna eat?

Zhan- you.

Yibo- what? No baby. You're pregnant. I cannot take any risk. No sex for now.

Zhan- you don't even listen to me. Now you only care about your baby. Am I not your baby anymore? *Started crying*

Yibo- ahh baby don't cry? No one will ever replace you. I cannot take any risks. Please don't force me.

Zhan- you don't want to fuck me anymore because I eat so much and am getting fat. Ok I get it. You don't love me anymore. It's all about the baby now.

Yibo- babe I love you. And you're beautiful and you don't eat too much.

Zhan- oh so you're saying i eat less.

Yibo- no baby you eat just the right amount of food and still handsome and beautiful.