part 5 (friendship)

The game started.

They bottle landed on yu bin. Song Jiyang said, yu bin I dare you to............drink 3 bottles of beers in one chug. Yu bij looked really confident and to everyone's surprise he drank it pretty easily.

Then the game went on................

Suddenly a drunk boy approached zhan because no one can deny the fact that he looked beautiful and handsome at the same time.

That boy came there, Hey beautiful. What was your name again Xiao Zhan right? (Said while smirking). He suddenly came near xiao zhan and touched him which made him feel uncomfortable and it was visible.

Everyone was trying to stop that boy by talking out calmly so that they don't cause a ruckus. But that boy wasn't listening.

Suddenly Wang yibo came and punch that boy hardly who kept on touching zhan. That boy started bleeding as it was clearly visible that the punch was hard.

That boy unconsciously laid over there because he was drunk and the hard punch made him faint.

Everyone was looking at Wang yibo in disbelief cause he just protected his so called biggest enemy xiao zhan.

Wang yibo gave a cold glare to everyone and asked, What?

Everyone just looked at him and chuckled. Xiao zhan looked at him and to everyone's surprise he said thanks. No one was expecting that. He just thanked his biggest enemy. Even xiao zhan didn't realise but he said that and everyone heard it so it cannot be undone now.

After that yu bin just announced that the party has ended. everyone went to their homes. Wang yibo and xiao zhan not knowing what they were doing stared at each other for 2 mins without even caring about others. Their friends were also noticing them but did not say anything.

Suddenly Yibo's girlfriend called him and he came back to his senses breaking the eye contact first.

All of them left from there.
_______________________________________

(2 weeks later)

Everything was going normally. The group of friends followed their normal routine. They all got even closer in such a short time. They all liked eachother and hanging out with eachother.

One unexpected thing that occurred was xiao zhan and Wang yibo becoming good friends. After the incident at the party zhan approached yibo first and thanked him again for helping him. They both finally started taking normally. Even though they still argued a few times but they were being good to each other.

It can't be defined as bestfriends. But they became really close and told each other many things about their lives. They shared a lot.

Wang yibo got a new girlfriend as expected. Xiao zhan never dared to talk about this girlfriend topic to him because he knew his limits. Right now they were still developing their relationship as friends and he did not want to ruin it by asking some random question which should not bother him.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's POV
_______________________________________

I went home and saw my parents and brother were already there. I gave a tight hug to my parents and my brother no wayyyyy I am hugging him.

Xiao zhan you did not throw any parties or what so ever when we weren't here right? Said zhoucheng

Xiao zhan just rolled his seeing his brother questioning him already after coming back from their trip.

Lu jian min (xiao zhan's father) said, zhan today we are going to have dinner with Wang Yibo's family and you cannot go anywhere. You are supposed to be there. And no excuses. Your jiejie will also come after 2 hours and she will also be there.

Everyone was looking at zhan with hope because whenever someone mentioned wang yibo he used to get mad and the dinners they had with the wang family sometimes zhan wasn't there and sometimes yibo wasn't there.

Zhan said, ok dad I'll be there in the evening with a smile.

Everyone was surprised by seeing zhan agree without any hesitation.

They all did not understand the situation but decided to ignore it cause he agreed.
_______________________________________

Wang Yibo's POV

Wang yibo also went to his own house today and his mother (carman Lee) and his father (Shen xiao hai) were there.

Carman said, yibo today we are going to have dinner at xiao zhan's house and you have to come. No excuses.

Wang yibo also agreed to this.

The same thing happend in the wangs house because Wang yibo was really sturbborn and never agreed to have dinner at xiao zhan's house.
_______________________________________

In the evening

Wang yibo and his parents were on their way to xiao zhan's house.

They reached there in 25 mins as their houses weren't really far.

When crystal Zhang (xiao zhan's mother) saw carman aka her bestie coming she got excited because they haven't met in 1 month because of their busy schedules.

They both hugged eachother and xiao hai and Jian man also shared a hug.

Haikuan and zhoucheng also hugged and Xuan lu also greeted everyone.

They all went to have dinner.

Everyone was eating dinner but one thing they all were noticing was wang yibo and xiao zhan's changed behaviour towards eachother. They weren't giving each other side eyes or arguing today. Instead they were actually acting all friendly.

Their parents understood that there was some progress in their relationship. They did not bother asking how but they were just happy seeing them like this.

All of them were having dinner in peace.

All of them were also drinking wine.
_______________________________________

Guys so here is another chapter. Ik I wasn't able to upload for a while but enjoy this boring chapter somehow and I said smtg was going to happen in this chapter but then I changed the storyline a bit and decided to do something in the next chapter. And I promise smtg will happen so keep your hopes.
-yizhan_BJYX