part 8 (it does hurt)

Xiao zhan and yibo both looked at the girl who just shouted.

And then yibo looked at xiao zhan. The girl came and hugged yibo and yibo hugged her back.

The girl's phone started ringing. She Said, Baby,give me a second I'll attend this call and come with you.

Xiao zhan- yibo who is she?
Yibo- oh it's the girl I told you about. Before i asked her out she herself asked me to be her boyfriend and I agreed.
Xiao zhan- so is she like your girlfriend girlfriend or just a girl whom you are gonna date for 1-2 weeks and leave them.
Yibo looked at zhan confusingly cause he never asked a question like this.
Yibo- Zhan I dont know ok. If it lasts it lasts and it I get bored then it's over. And one thing no other girl ever gets bored from me, so there's no way she would breakup with me you know.

Suddenly one question popped up in zhan's mind which he was extremely hesistant to ask. He was conflicted if he should ask the question or lot but in the mean time the girl showed up again.

Yibos gf- baby now that we've met in the mall can we just hang out just the two of us. She said side eyeing zhan.
Zhan- sure I'll probably go somewhere cause i have to do more shopping and then I'll return home.

Yibo looked at zhan because earlier he said that he was done with his shopping and now he wants to shop again.🤨 He was confused.

Zhan just went away leaving the two alone.

Zhan went to the washroom. Even though he was strong but it was his first time actually falling for someone this deeply in such a short period of time. He cried in the washroom. Trying to control his sobs but nothing helped.

After crying his heart out he came out of the washroom, called the cab and went to his house.
_______________________________________

1 year later

It was now another year of their university.

The project which yibo and zhan were doing. Yes they topped the class with highest grade in the project.

The topper of the whole semester was zhan while Yibo came second which their parents were really proud about.

In the past year nothing changed except for zhan and Yibo's friendship. Their bond grew even deeper and they became best friends. They were inseparable.

Zhan and yibo relied too much on each other as they were used to each other's presence.

Some of the people even thought they were dating because of their closeness but they weren't coming out. All sorts of rumours were there but that didn't affect their love (as friends ofc) for each other.

Zhan tried really hard to suppress his feelings but that only resulted in him falling even deeper and deeper for yibo.

At this point he was completely in love with yibo. But it was one sided. Zhan never cared to confess cause he knew yibo was as straight as a bamboo and wouldnt fall for a man especially his best friend.

Yibo, well nothing about him changed. Just hanging out at bars and clubs, getting new girls everyday to fool around with.

Song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan were still the same. Sweet and loving with eachother.

Ziyi and yubin became like siblings. Always supported each other.

The xiaos and wangs were as usual the best friends. They were happy about their sons getting along with each other.
_______________________________________

Guyssssss, so ik i suddenly skipped a year in the story but I felt like I needed some changes in the storyline so that's why I decided to do this. Now the real climax will start in the story cause ik this has been going on as slow as a snail. So let's make its pace a bit faster.
-yizhan_BJYX