part 6 (an unknown feeling)

All of them were also drinking wine.

Suddenly yibo whispered to zhan if they want to go inside the house as they were having their dinner outside in the backyard.

Zhan nodded and said, mom dad yibo and i are going inside the house.

Their parents were again surprised by the sudden announcement but nodded and smiled at them.

Yibo and zhan went inside. They went to the mini bar present in xiao zhan's house. Each of them took a bottle of beer and started drinking and chattings bout their school, friends and their past stories.

After 20mins zhan realised yibo already drank 3 bottles of beer and he looked drunk now as he drank wine earlier in front of their parents and now he drank so much beer. Though zhan wasn't really drunk because he just drank 1 bottle of beer.

Suddenly yibo got up and started making his way towards zhan's room. It was natural for him to know where zhan's room is because he has visited his house many times.

Yibo and zhan reached his room. Zhan did not even bother protesting because he knew yibo was drunk and it was of no use to fight with him for not entering his room.

Yibo went and sat on zhan's bed. Zhan also did the same.

Suddenly yibo cupped zhan's face and started kissing him. Zhan was really surprised by the sudden action and he also knew yibo was drunk so he did not know what he was doing as he is not in his senses.

Zhan at first did not respond to the kiss. Whereas yibo was kissing zhan aggressively. Zhan did not know why but he responded to the kiss because of sudden desperation inside him.

They both started kissing each other fighting for dominance but in the end zhan gave up and let yibo win.

Yibo but zhan's lower lip making him moan. Aah..ah

Yibo took his chance and entered zhan's mouth attacking all the parts, exploring zhan's mouth like he was so desperate and wanted to do this for ages.

Zhan was in his senses and he knew what he was doing but there was so much lust and desperation filled inside him that even he wasn't able to control himself at this point.

Both of them kissed for 3 mins without stopping. Yibo felt that zhan needed to breathe properly so he left his lips and attacked his neck.

He sucked in and bit his neck leaving many marks and hickies. Thankfully zhan's room was soundproof so the sounds they were making weren't going outside.

Zhan moaned continuously, aah....mmmmn....AAAAAAAAAA. he suddenly shouted because yibo bit his neck really hard.

Yibo continued doing this but a sudden thought came to zhan's mind. He realised yibo goes around and fucks literally anyone and it isn't his first time doing this and he also realised he wanted to give his first kiss to someone he really loved. But now it isn't possible because yibo stole his first kiss.

An unknown pain rose inside zhan's heart. He felt really bad and realised he is doing wrong. Yibo is drunk and not in his senses but he is completely aware of what's happening and he should stop this.

He pushed yibo away and he felt on the bed. Yibo looked at zhan in disbelief because the other second he was kissing him with lust and desire and now what he pushed him away like this?

Yibo got really furious and threw zhan on the bed. Started kissing him wildly but zhan did not react instead he tried to get yibo off of him but Yibo's grip was really tight and he wasn't able to escape.

After a while of trying he just let yibo do what so ever he wanted cause he knew now it was of waste to even try to escape.

Yibo was kissing zhan's neck again but suddenly stopped and fell on zhan's chest. Zhan looked up and realised yibo fell asleep.

He went to his bathroom leaving yibo on his bed and cleaned himself a bit. He noticed all of the marks that yibo left on his body. He was annoyed and realised now he has to wear a high neck sweater or smtg or maybe a hoodie to hide all of the marks made by yibo on his neck because if any of his friends so these marks they would start investigating him like they're solving a crime cause or smtg.

Wearing a hoodie and making sure to cover his neck he went downstairs.

Carman auntie, yibo drank a bit too much and fell asleep in my room. Now what should I do about him?

Carman Lee said, zhan baby ill tell Haikuan to carry him. Ok?

Sure aunty.

Haikuan went to zhan's room and picked up yibo after that carman, xiao hai and Haikuan went to their home.

Cheng suddenly asked zhan, how did yibo end up in your room?

Zhan answered, we went to the mini bar to drink a bit and then yibo drank and bit too much. He started going towards my room, i just followed him and I went to the bathroom and came back to see yibo sleeping peacefully on my bed so I did not bother waking him up.

Cheng just nodded.

Xuan lu asked, zhan how did you and yibo get so close. As far as i remember you guys hated each other and never even interacted.

Zhan answered, jiejie we are currently working on a school project and we are assigned as a pair. Ziyi and Yibo's group of friends became good to each other and ended up being good friends so that's how yibo and i also grew a little bit closer.

Xuan lu just smiled and nodded. Lu Jian min and crystal Zhang also smiled at his answer and nodded.

They all went to sleep in their rooms.

Zhan tried to sleep but wasnt able to. He looked at the time and it was 1:30am. He felt irritated cause he had to wake up early in morning and now he isn't able to fall asleep.

Suddenly he started thinking about the intimate time he spent with yibo.

He doesn't know this feeling. It's unknown to him. An unknown feeling is rising up inside him. He did not like it. He felt good while kissing yibo.

But again he thought about how yibo wouldn't even remember this because of his drunk state. And even if he remembers this he wouldn't bother to care cause he will probably find a better girl than him to fuck around with.

A tear came out of zhan's eyes. Yes even he was surprised because of this.

But he composed himself and did not cry anymore and drifted off to sleep because of his weird and unknown thoughts.
_______________________________________

Guys here is another chapter and as I said smtg will happen in here so i wrote a short scene. I did not want to race into it but let's see how zhan will further realise his feelings and what will yibo do.
-yizhan_BJYX