Part 1 (you're so annoying)

Xiao zhan's POV
_______________________________________
It was 6:30am. I woke up by my alarm. Unwillingly I got up from bed and went to my bathroom. It was a lazy morning but somehow I managed to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I went downstairs to the gym in my house to exercise. YES, I have a gym in my house because my parents are extremely rich. I exercised from 6:45 to 7:45. I came back to the living room and noticed a note saying:

Zhan your mum and dad are going on a business trip along with your brother  and your sister is out of the country for shooting so you'll be alone for a few days so take care of yourself.
-your mom

I do have a loving family who is really sweet towards me but they are out of town a lot for their work so this isn't new for me.

I went to bathe and did my skin care and now it was 8:15. I just took bread and applied butter on it and ate it and left for school at 8:30.

Wang Yibo's POV
_______________________________________
It was 6:00 am and I woke up to see a girl sleeping beside me. Then i remembered i ended up drinking and fooling around with who knows what's her name. She suddenly woke up and gave me a sweet smile and asked for a kiss. I immediately told her off with a rude expression causing her to cry. But as if I cared.

It was now 6:15 I brushed my teeth washed my face and went to exercise. I finished exercising at 7:30. I took a bath and got ready. And yes I do live alone in a penthouse or else I cannot just bring any girl in here you know. It was 8:30 I left for University without eating anything.
_______________________________________

In University,

A girl shouted THE BOYS ARE HEREEEEE!!!!!!

All the girls got excited and started admiring the 4 boys entering the university. It was wang yibo, yu Bin, song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan.

All of the girls were drooling over them like it's the first time they are seeing the boys. But it isn't anything new. They ignored each one of them and went to their class.

Xiao zhan and Meng ziyi were just standing on the side seeing the whole thing. They rolled their eyes seeing the reaction from everyone. It made zhan truly annoyed.

Convo between Ziyi and zhan
_______________________________________

Ziyi- Dude look at their reactions I still don't understand why these girls like those bastards. They don't even look at them. I mean take me as an example I don't even care about them or their existence because they're so annoying.

Zhan- Umm.........Maybe because no one considers you as a girl cause you're not that pretty.

Ziyi hit zhan on his head hardly.

Ziyi- You bastard take those words back RIGHT NOW.

Zhan- OK GRANDMA (said zhan while giggling). But honestly I agree with you like I still don't find anything special in them.

They both nod in agreement.
_______________________________________

In class
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo both attend the same class and they both are pursuing business.

Teacher- Good morning class today I have a group assignment for you. I'll be dividing the groups and no one will argue with me about changing partners.
So
Meng ziyi and yu Bin
Song Jiyang with haoxuan
*********************( The teacher said many students name)
Finally xiao zhan with Wang yibo

And suddenly someone shouted. It was wang yibo who threatened the teacher saying. I AM NOT GONNA DO THE TASK WITH THAT BASTARD AND IF YOU DON'T CHANGE MY PARTNER RIGHT NOW IT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU.
Teacher- oh darling I am sorry but your parents said not to listen to your threats and if you want to change your partner deal with them.

Wang yibo sighed in disbelief. Like both xiao zhan and his parents understand that they just don't get along so why do they even want them to be friends.

The teacher taught for the rest of the class and left.

All the assigned partners went to each other to discuss about the project. But in xiao zhan and Wang Yibo's case they did not even look at each other.

Finally after 20 mins zhan went to yibo and said see I know both of us hate each other but I bet it's our parents who told the teacher to assign us the project as a pair not a big thing you know. ( Said zhan in a duh tone)

Wang yibo just rolled his eyes and said what so ever.

Xiao zhan stood there and got angry cause he was tryna have a normal convo with him but this dude just can't talk to him normally.
He shouted LIKE CMON TALK TO ME NORMALLY FOR ONCE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A MUTUAL UNDERTANDING AND CONTINUE THIS PROJECT.

The whole class looked in that direction because of zhan screaming tone.

Wang yibo also shouted YOURE ANNOYING DONT YOU GET IT A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G. WE'LL SEE ABOUT THIS LATER NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF OR SMTG AND LEAVE ME ALONE. Wang yibo left from there.

Xiao zhan also shouted YOU ALSO GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU WILL FIND AT THE BAR TONIGHT.

Everyone was shocked after hearing how annoyed they both sound while talking to each other.

They all knew zhan and yibo did not like each other but sometimes they went to a different level with their arguments.
_______________________________________

Guys this was the first chapter i know it was boring but it was the base of the story but it'll get interesting just wait for everything.
-yizhan_BJYX