vampire--slipknot

a/n: The spooky season season specials begin now >:)

also, i did half of this on mobile and half on my laptop, so if there's formatting issues, that's why

enjoy my lovelies~~

You're cowering in your little room, on the floor with your knees pulled up against your chest and your face tucked between them, desperately trying to control your shakes before you inevitably pass out. You're so hungry. You've not eaten since the tour started.

A few light raps at your threshold take you out of your thoughts. You barely lift your head to see a member of Slipknot standing there.

"Are you okay?" he stalks over to you. Another hunger pain hits you as the scent of his blood radiates from his body. You lean away from him as he crouches down in front of you.

"You're shaking," he observes, holding out his delicious hand to rest on your shoulder.

You take a breath.
"Okay, there's no good way to tell you this, but I'm a vampire. And I've not eaten for a month and a half. And I'm very hungry," you explain as another hunger pain stabs you.

Sid Wilson--

Sid retracts his hand in aversion at first, not sure what to do. It hurts to see you in this much distress, but is it worth it? Will it hurt?

Slowly, Sid pulls his sleeve over his elbow and stretches his hand out toward you. 

You pause for a second. "Are you sure?"

"You need to eat, and I get what you're going through."

You raise an eyebrow as you take his hand in both of yours, feeling around for a specific vein.

"Don't ask. I've...been through a lot," Sid nervously chuckles. 

"There's a vein here that runs down your forearm. It shouldn't hurt too bad when I bite, just tap out when you're done, okay?" 

"Go for it," the DJ nods. 

You keep Sid's arm in a firm grip as you bite down, your fangs piercing deep enough into his skin to let the warm, nutritious blood flow into your mouth. It's not the best you've ever had, it's O positive with traces of all the shit Sid's put in his body, but it's a meal. 

Hunger is the best spice, they say. 

After a few minutes, you drag your tongue across the punctures in the DJ's skin before you pull your mouth away. 

"That...wasn't so bad, actually," Sid notes as you grab a first aid kit and start dressing his arm. 

"I didn't take too much since it's your first time," you hum. There probably won't be a second time, either. 

"Did it taste good?"

"I don't think you'd like any answer I give you," you chuckle. 

"Why's that?"

"Well, if I did enjoy it, I might ask you to feed me again. And if I didn't like it, I might offend you."

"I can take it," Sid confidently shrugs.

You keep wrapping his wound in silence until you say, "I don't like O positive blood."

"Oh. Well goddamn, aren't we just being a choosing beggar? My blood isn't good enough for you, huh?"

Joey Jordison--

No hesitation, Joey lets you take his arm.