keep warm--slipknot

a/n : i keenly remember another author doing a similar setup with marvel characters so thank you so much to that author for inspiring me!

You're cold as hell and in a nest of blankets on your bed. 

Then you hear the apartment door open. He's home! 

"Hey, Y/n!" he calls from the door. 

"Hey," you emerge from the blankets as your boyfriend walks in the bedroom. 

"Oh, shit. What's wrong?" your boyfriend asks. 

"Just cold," you shrug. "It sure would be a shame if my smokeshow of a boyfriend cuddled with me to warm me up."

Sid Wilson--

"A smokeshow you say?" Sid kneels next to the bed. 

"Yes. One could go as far as to say a dreamboat."

"And what else?"

"You're useless," you roll your eyes and turn over. 

Moments later, you feel movement in the bed and the pressure of Sid wrapping himself around you and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You can't help the smile that forms as Sid pulls you close to him. 

"Maybe you're not useless."

Joey Jordison--

"Smokeshow?" Joey asks. 

"Yes," you nod.

"Move over," Joey starts to climb in the bed. "Your smokeshow will warm you up."

Paul Gray--

Paul immediately gets in the bed and grabs you. No hesitation. You are receiving cuddles from Paul. You are being warmed. You are not moving for an hour. You will enjoy it. 

"Feeling better?" Paul asks after about 10 minutes. 

"Yeah," you reply, giving Paul a grateful kiss. 

"I'm glad," the bassist smiles at you. 

Chris Fehn--

"Yes, I am on it," Chris obeys, wrapping his arms around you and enveloping you in his warmth. 

"I missed you today," you admit.

"I missed you too," Chris smiles and presses a kiss to your head. 

Jim Root--

"What a shame indeed," Jim agrees, pulling the covers up and getting into bed next to you as you reach out for him. He pulls you close to him and gently rubs your back. 

"I love you," you mutter. 

"I love you too," Jim gives you a little squeeze. 

Just like Paul, be warned that you aren't moving for a good amount of time.

Craig Jones--

Craig nods, understanding your predicament. He leans over the bed and tucks you in, but he does not get in the bed with you like you wanted. You huff dramatically at him while he leaves the room. 

You sit up a bit when Craig returns with a glass of water and a little snack for you which he lays on the nightstand before laying himself next to you. 

"Thanks," you mutter, leaning into Craig and letting him pull the blankets over you again.

Shawn Crahan--

Cold, you say? Did something dare inconvenience you? 

Did the air have the absolute audacity to have an unbearably low temperature, knowing that you are already cold natured?

Unacceptable. Shawn must warm you. 

"Hey, big guy," you chuckle into Shawn's chest as he bear hugs you.

"Hello, smokeshow."

Mick Thomson--

"Come here," Mick climbs into bed. He lets you snuggle up to him however you like before giving you a forehead kiss and holding you tighter. 

"You're such a teddy bear," you chuckle. Mick smiles and buries his face in your neck. He quite enjoys being your teddy bear.

Corey Taylor--

Like Paul, there is not a single moment of hesitation. He rushes into bed to grip you and give your back a gentle rub. 

Corey just loves on you for a while. 

...

whoof this took me so long to write, thanks for your patience :)

yes, i am aware that this is out of season but it was cute to think about because imagining how corey taylor would hug someone is not a waste of time if you ask me

thank you so much for reading!