24.

"Ni. Are you sure you pressed record?" Liam asked a person off camera.

"Duh idiot. The red light is on. Start talking." The voice answered back.

Harry and I laughed sitting on the couch watching the DVD. Liam was sitting on top of the monkey bars of our elementary school.

"Louis, I've known you the longest, so I want to talk to you first. No one else can see what I see because no one else remembers what it was like before Harry. You were a weird little kid. You were always very hyper and never slowed down. It was very exhausting, but then you met Harry. You slowed down for him. I spent the years watching you and this little kid. When you guys broke up or stopped the benefits thing you sped up again and it was like your world was spinning out of control until the boy would come back and slow it down. Harry, thank you. Thank you for never giving up on him. H, you are like the waves as they come and go. You are so strong but being strong can be tiring. I've seen you fight for so long but now you can take a break. Let Louis be the strong one. He wasn't ready before but now he is. Congratulations you guys!"

I feel Harry snuggle deeper into my arms and I kiss the top of his head. The scene changed and Zayne pressed a button on the camera then sat down on a familiar bench.

"This park holds a lot of memories. We raised a lot of hell at this park. Harry was slapped by Olivia right over there. Louis was sitting here smirking about leaving that damn huge ass hickie on his neck. That day I knew what was happening. Harry you fell for Louis without thinking rationally which is why I felt like I had to protect you. You've always been a little brother to me and I hated that Louis could hurt you so deeply. Louis I'm sorry for so many things. I'm sorry for yelling at you at the airport and I'm sorry for nearly breaking your nose in this park when you first came back after leaving Harry. There's a part two to this video which is under your bed. This next apology is to both of you. I never meant to hurt either of you I only wanted to protect Harry. In the box are all the notes Lou left on your fridge or in your room aside from the one you saw before we moved H. I'm sorry I took them and I'm sorry I never told you that he had come back for you. I love you both."

The camera goes black. He never got my notes? Any of them? Harry jumps up and runs upstairs while I sit there staring at the blank screen. I always thought he'd gotten them since he got that last one. Harry comes back and sets the box on the table to open it. Dozens of little notes are inside.

>Don't be happier with him Haz. But keep that smile on your face because I love that.<

>You look gorgeous if it isn't obvious. Going to homecoming solo isn't a bad thing. Wish I was next to you though.<

>El and I got in a fight a few days ago. I needed to see you but I didn't know how much it would gut me to see you still with him.<

>I love you bee.<

>Butterflies. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever. My green eyed butterfly.<

"That's where Z got the butterfly thing." Harry whispers.

"I'm confused."

"He told me the thing about butterflies I guess he memorized it. Ni and I thought he just thought of it but you did. You came back for me?"

I nod. "It caused a lot of problems between me and El. More than when you actually came along physically. I lied to her for so long. I'd made a lot of trips to Malibu which is also why I struggled a lot with the club and everything."

"Why did he take them? I ha..."

I cover his mouth with my finger and shake my head. "Don't hate him love. He loves you."

"We could have gotten together sooner."

I shake my head and close the box with the notes inside. "Possibly but would we be where we are now...no one knows. Let's see what Niall has to tell us hmm."

Harry nods and leans back into my side kissing my neck. He presses play on the DVD and the scene changes again. Niall is sitting in the hallway at Harry's house.

"Louis, this is where I had two revelations. When I came over and saw Harry laying here asking for you and learning you left, I hated you. I wanted you to feel his pain, but I also wished you were around because you were the only one who could take it away. I told him when you came to the apartment that if you hurt him again, I'd hit you and not stop, so don't hurt him. Harry you've been my best friend, brother, wing man and so much more but now I got to be your best man. This is the hallway where I knew that Louis still loved you. The night before we left for Seattle I saw his car after we found the note. That night I wished on the stars like we used to when we were kids...I wished that the world would bring you and Lou back together. It came true. I'm so happy for the both of you. Now turn the DVD off and go have your honeymoon."

---------------------------------

We did enjoy our honeymoon. We did the whole tourist thing. We saw castles and went to theme parks. We did some deep sea diving and some hiking. Our favorite part though was when we didn't leave the one bedroom beach house Anne rented for us.

"Damn it Lou! Untie me!" He yelled as I sucked on his nipples hard.

I shake my head. This is the first time I've actually tied him up and I quite like it. We've both been interested in exploring this kinky shit since we saw the fifty shades of Grey movie. I moved down his body biting and sucking every inch of skin. By the time I spread his legs open so I could see his hole he was pulling so hard against handcuffs I actually thought he'd break free for a minute. I licked around his hole slowly then flattened my tongue against it.

"Lou." He moaned and yanked his hands again.

"Yes?" I answered looking at him. "That is my name."

"Either let me go or make me cum but choose right now."

He glares at me but I can see the lust and love in his eyes. I tilt my head to the side and he nods his head yes. He's still okay with this. I disappear between his legs again and start rimming him again. I take my tongue and plunge into his hole and I groan. Fucking hell. I move my tongue as fast as I can eating him out. My hand grabs his hard cock and starts pumping in time with my tongue. He quickly comes on my hand as his hole clenches around my tongue. I almost cum right there. I don't wait for him to open his eyes or get ready to go again. I kneel between his legs and thrust all the way into him until you can't tell where he ends and I begin.

"LOU!" He yells.

"Hold on tight Haz."

He grips the bars he's handcuffed to and I pound into him. He so tight and warm and mine. All mine. I open my eyes and look down into his green ones. I grab the key and unlock the cuffs freeing his hands. I had every intention of fucking him hard and fast but...

"Harry." I whisper his name.

He rubs his wrists, smiling at the redness. He brings his hands up to cup my face and pulls me down to him. My thrusts are slow now and I bring my hands to his locking our fingers together. I place them beside his head and enjoy the feeling of him around me.

"I love you Louis." He whispers as I kiss his neck.

"I love you too. So so much."

I roll us over without leaving his warm tight hole at all. He takes over rolling his hips and riding me. I love being in control but I love watching him in control more. I love watching my cock disappear into him and I love when he bring his hand to his cock and gets himself off. What I love the most though is when he cums on my chest and then licks it off. We find our release together and then lay there under the sheet for a while.

"I'll never get enough of you." I tell him as he places his head on my shoulder and kisses it.

"Ditto baby. I like the cuffs."

I laugh. "Me too. Next time you could chain me up though." I feel what that does to him and I laugh harder. "Ready already?"

He nods. "For you. Always."