5.

"I HATE YOU HARRY!" Olivia yells at me the next day.

I sent her a text to meet me at the park. She didn't even let me talk she just saw the love bite Louis left on my neck and started slapping me. The boy himself is sitting on the picnic table with Liam, Niall and Zayne pretending not to watch.

"I deserve that." I tell her.

"Are you even sorry?!" She yells.

I glance over at Louis quickly and see his smirk as he throws a chip at Zayne. "Not really." I mumble.

She gasps. "You are a real asshole Harry Styles. It's over."

"Okay." I turn and walk away when I feel something hit my head. She threw a stick at me.

"Real classy Olivia."

She stomps off and wipes her eyes as she does. I feel bad for hurting her yes but I don't feel bad for what happened with Louis. I can't. I join my friends at the table and sit on the bench between Louis legs. He feeds me a chip and ruffles my hair.

"It's alright Haz. Everyone has messy break ups. Now we need to shop for this sleepover." Louis says sympathetically.

"Zayne is bringing alcohol. His cousin is getting it for us. So we just need to buy snacks and stuff. My parents won't be home all weekend so I invited a few more people they just aren't staying over night." Liam says standing up and walking towards the store.

Zayne and Niall run behind him while I stand up and Louis jumps on my back. The store trip is interesting to say the least. Louis keeps an arm wrapped around my shoulders and the guys take notice. The whole afternoon we spent rearranging Liam's living room and hiding his valuables. If there was going to be a party he said he had to cover his ass which meant we had to help him.

Around 6pm people start showing up and Niall finishes the punch that he heavily spiked. Louis had me promise not to drink anything but cola. I hated being younger than him sometimes. He went to get himself some punch when Zayne came and poured some vodka in my cola can and swished it around with a smile and a wink. Olivia saw me and scowled at me along with her little friends. Louis comes back and pulls me into the living room where Liam has the music playing. He starts moving his hips against me to the upbeat song.

The night goes on without us leaving each other at all. At midnight Louis pulls me into Liam's guest room and onto the bed. He locks the door and climbs on the bed pulling me down on top of him. Grabbing the back of my neck he pulls my lips to his. I know he's so much more experienced than me. He didn't keep it a secret when he told us boys he had sex with Madison a few months ago. He lifts his hips and grinds into me and I groan feeling his hard thick cock rub against mine. He grabs my shirt and throws it over my head and across the room. I repeat his action and then kiss my way across his jaw, down his neck, and all over his chest. He moans underneath me and I take that as a good sign. I lick his nipple and then take it between my lips and suck and nibble at it.

"Fuck. Harry." He moans. I smile.

I do the same with his other nipple and then I go back to his lips. I don't know how to make this go farther. I've only ever made out I haven't...

"I got you Haz. If you're ready." His hands cradle my face and he stares into my eyes.

"I...I don't think..."

He smiles softly and pecks my lips. "There's other things we can do. Do you trust me?"

I nod. He rolls us over and kisses my chest and bites my nipples like I did his. I moan loudly. Fuck this feels good. He kisses down my stomach and I start to get nervous. He rubs my hard throbbing dick over my pants and I almost come at just that.

"Harry." He groans. "May I?"

I laugh. "As if you have to ask."

He rests his head on my stomach. "Don't laugh when I'm down here please."

He pulls my jeans and boxers down tossing them on the floor where his join quickly after. I can't help but stare at him. I've seen him before but now that it's like this it's different. It's more. His hand feels so nice when he starts working me up and down. I thought it wouldn't get better until he licked my tip and then took me into his mouth.

"Lou...Louis."

I watch as he bobs up and down. Every part of me is on fire it seems but in the best way. He speeds up and before I know it I'm coming in his mouth and he swallows it licking his lips.

"You taste lovely Haz."

I blush. "Thank you?" He chuckles kissing me. "May I?" I point at his dick he's rubbing up and down with his hand.

"Of course." He lays on his back removing his hand.

I'm not feeling so brave now. I run my hand down his chest and over his stomach. He's got muscles and it's sexy as fuck. I swallow hard as I take him in my hand and start pumping up and down like he was.

"Shit. Harry." He moans lifting his hips toward my hand. I pause my movements. "Don't...don't stop."

I pump him some more and lick my lips when I see his precum leak out of his tip. Without thinking I lean down and lick it causing the boy on the bed to buck into my mouth and shudder.

"Oh fuck." He moans. "Sor...sorry Harry."

He likes it. I copy what he did but choke as he hits the back of my throat.

"Careful Haz." He moans. "You dont..." Moan. "Have to."

I go back down again but this time not as deep so I don't gag. I swirl my tongue around his tip and moan around his dick as I take him in again. He's holding back from lifting his hips and thrusting into my mouth.

"Haz. I'm gonna..."

He moans and I feel the liquid shoot down my throat. I open my eyes and look at his face as I swallow and slowly work him through his high. His eyes are staring back at me. I release him and he pulls me back to his lips crashing them against mine.

"Never do that to anyone else. Fuck Haz. We should have done this benefits thing sooner."

We put on our boxers and crawl under the covers of the bed we will be sleeping in this weekend. He holds me tight to his chest and kisses my shoulder as he tells me goodnight.

I have no idea where this road will take us but it can't be bad...can it?

I was wrong. I didn't know I'd be wrong. It would be a long winding road with ups and downs...with a lot of heartbreak.