See I also know about her da.. but I think she is genuinely interested in you.. so jhanvi asked me to talk with you..

See Krish.. as I said I'm already committed.. so convey this to her and please ask her to keep distance from me.. as a close friend I'm advising you and jhanvi please stay away from her..

See I also don't like her very much... but somehow she befriended jhanu and they became close... so I'm just fulfilling my jhanu's wish.. sari ok, let it go, I'll handle this.. now tell me who is that poor girl..

One of my relative uncle's daughter... he said looking at the ground...

Are you hiding anything from me? He asked holding his hands..

No nothing.. he shrugged...

Hmmm.... ok then how you are committed suddenly? What she is doing? Where she is ? And wh...

Just take a breath... I'll say everything when the right time comes.. please don't ask me anything...

Hmmm.. ok... he patted his shoulder..

Ok da I'm leaving.. and I'll come straight to the match.. I have some important things to handle at home, as my wedding is almost near.

Rudra nodded and bid bye to him and went to his home...

Come come.. why you left even without having breakfast? How can you do practice without any food? Soundarya started scolding him..

Mom I ate energy bars and I came in time to have lunch..

Is this lunch time for you? She asked glaring him..

He looked at his watch and clicked his tongue..

What, it's only three.. he shrugged and went to his room..

Come fast.. she shouted..

Ok amma... he shouted back..

He went inside his room thinking that Meenakshi must be here, because he didn't saw her in living room.. but he came to an empty room... he shrugged and went to take a bath.. he came downstairs after cleansing himself...

Come. I'll serve you.. his mom said and they both went to the dining room... she served lunch and sat beside him.. there was a full platter of various South Indian dishes.. his eyes widened looking at that..

He started to eat and hummed in content of the tasty food..

How is the food?

Delicious ma... he said

Meena made this all.. she said proudly..

Oh!!! Hmmm... ok.. he said and continued with his food...

Maa.. ask the maids to prepare my diet from tomorrow.. it's been a long time.. I forgot my diet..

Ok ok.. I'll inform them.. she said and he looked around after coming from the dining room.. he was looking for her..

She is with thatha.. Soundarya said..

Whom? He acted like he didn't searched for her..

The one whom you are looking for.. she said and flipped his forehead..

He went to his grandpa's room and heard laughing sounds.. he peeped inside the room and the scene infront of him made him smile..

There Meenakshi is sitting beside his grandpa's legs massaging it and talking with him something.. he is laughing wholeheartedly for whatever she is saying and he can also hear her soft laughing sound..