Uncle Zhao, whose hairline was extremely far back, poked Uncle Wang. Uncle Wang looked over and almost dropped his jaw.

On the beach where Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan were, there were two large piles of lively seafood, including a lot of fresh seafood.

There are all the fish Hua Ya mentioned before, as well as a lot of large abalone and sea cucumbers.

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan looked like vendors at a farmer's market, sitting on a small bench with gloves on and starting to select seafood.

After they captured it, the little fat bird seemed to be cheating and discovered several large schools of fish. Gu Tinglan didn't catch them one by one, he simply cast a net and dragged them up.

The little fat bird completely outshone the booby leader. By the time they landed, the booby leader was nowhere to be found. The little fat bird proudly raised its chin in front of them and kept saying: "Chirp, chirp, chirp~"

Huayu took out the mixed grains from his pocket and gave it to it to eat. It happily flew to the side and pecked each grain to taste. Pay special attention to the shape and color, and prepare to return to the Hero Monument when the time comes and call the booby leader out to make noises in front of him.

Hua Ya didn't know its little thoughts and was looking at Gu Tinglan worriedly.

The two hills in front of them were mixed with all kinds of sea fish, as well as many things that the flower buds couldn't name. There are also many sea crabs, sea anemones, sea urchins and prawns.

They didn't expect such a big harvest today, and the two of them had to wait until the sun went down.

Uncle Zhao and Uncle Wang looked on in admiration and even helped them clean up a lot. They often do this kind of thing and clean it up faster than Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan.

Uncle Zhao squatted on the ground and said, "Why didn't I see you working so hard to get these good things in the first two years?"

Before Gu Tinglan could answer, Uncle Wang said: "I haven't gotten married in the past two years. Only when you have a wife can you have a family, and only when you have a family can you have motivation. Otherwise, as a single man, I can get all these good things cheaply and give them to others. Right, Captain Gu?"

Gu Tinglan nodded and said: "It's absolutely true, I would rather not fish than take advantage of others."

The two uncles listened happily.

After almost everything was packed, Hua Ya generously distributed some seafood to them, each of whom packed a nylon bag. The uncles happily went home to coax their wives.

After cleaning, these fish were less than half, and when they were dried, they would not look as numerous as they are now.

Gu Tinglan first went to San Canteen to borrow a trolley, and he and Hua Ya worked together to transport the cargo back amidst countless envious eyes.

The two brought the packed seafood to the small yard of Aunt Gao's house, and gave Aunt Gao's house a few fresh hairtails that they had eaten for the past two days. The rest were rinsed with the water pipe pulled down from the second floor, and then washed one by one. Clean and fresh fish are placed in the yard, waiting to be dried before being taken back.

After the seafood is dried, some will be divided between the two families.

Ruan Lu is old and Lin Bayi is in poor health. Although he stays at the beach, he has few opportunities to catch seafood.

Aunt Gao's family also dried fish every year. This year Ruan Lu couldn't bear to do it, so he just thought that he would have to eat less in the winter. Unexpectedly, the young couple brought back a lot.