Chapter 45

Yosei's P. O. V:

Two months later, I wear my Demon Slayer uniform as I kneel on the ground beside my boyfriend outside of Oyakata-sama's estate, a woman with dark hair named Kiriya before us, along with his two younger siblings.

I'd learned from a Kakushi that both Kagaya and Amane were killed when the explosion happened.

Giyu, Shinazugawa and I were released from the infirmary a few days after we woke up. Id had a bandaged wrapped around my ear but now it's healed. Ino longer have my right ear from the bsttle with Muzan.

A week after that, and Giyu and I had our first, very heated make out session in a whole month. He'd teased me so much with the vibrator, while bound, mind you, it really wasn't fair.

Not that I'm complaining too much about it...

I wasn't able to walk for a week afterwards, though.

Only Shinazugawa was with Giyu and I. Nezuko was visiting her brother at the infirmary. The sakura trees were in full bloom. Giyu has even cut his hair so it now sits just above his shoulders.

I think it makes him look even more adorable than before, if that's possible.

The dark haired boy begins, "This is the final Hashira meeting, Sanemi, Giyu, Yosei. You are the only serving Hashira. And many ranked and filed Corps members died." Including Tamayo-sama. "However, we've successfully eradicated the demons. Thus, the Demon Slayer Corps disbands today."

"Understood," The three of us say in unison.

"For many years, fighters such as yourselves have risked their lives..." The white haired girl on the right states.

The white haired girl on the left adds, "... and fought bravely to save the people of the world..."

The three Ubuyashiki siblings bow to the floor as the ravenette says, gratitude in his voice, "All of us in the Ubuyashiki family extend our heartfelt gratitude."

I say hurriedly, "Please, don't bow!"

Shinazugawa adds, sounding just as flustered, "we don't need any thanks." The white haired male jumps to his feet. "The Ubuyashiki family is what held the Demon Slayer Corps together!

Giyu says as I nod in agreement, "Kiriya, you were awesome at your job. Your father, and all your ancestors... must be very proud."

Kiriya stares at the Tomioka with a surprised expression before he bursts into tears. "Thank you very much." He and his sisters cry tears of joy and gratitude.

Shinazugawa, Giyu and I exchange smiles, happy that our mission is complete.

🗡🗡🗡

Today was like any other day since the demon's defeat. After getting dressed, I make breakfast for me and my husband. We'd gotten married as soon as Giyu was well enough, and while Tanjiro was still unconscious. I'd invited Shinazugawa, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi and the other girls, as well as Sakonji Urokodoki who is Giyu's Sensei, and Kiriya and his siblings.

Giyu and I don't have children. I guess I wasn't ready even now after my whole ordeal with Tsukino. Giyu understands and was happy with whatever decision about our family I wanted to make.

It was the happiest day of our life! I just wish that Tanjiro could've been there.

I'm wearing a long sleeved purple kimono with flowers and a wide obi with my brown hair unbound.