Chapter 43

Yosei's P. O. V:

The Hashira and I continue to attack Muzan. Kanroji couldn't see at all at this point, and the demon seems to have gotten even faster.

As Kanroji was dodging, thorns pin her to the ground. She cries out in pain as Iguro runs to her aid. Giyu unleasues Striking Tide while I use Elegant Spirit Time Bomb and Himejima unleashes his own attack.

As we fight Muzan, Iguro carries the Love Hashira out of the battle.

He returns and fends off Muzan's attack.

I use my Seventh Form with fire to fend off thorns from piercing me. As I do, I see Giyu lose his grip on his sword and it goes flying.

"Giyu!!" I call fearfully. I knew I wouldn't make it in time. However, Iguro was there and using one of his forms to block the attack. I mentally sag in relief. Iguro saved him!

Shinazugawa yells, "Don't space out now! Or I'll murder your ass!"

Giyu picks up his sword and uses Flowing Dance to attack the demon.

I use my Seventh Form to fend off more thorns.

Just then, a tortoise shell cat appears and leaps into the air. A backpack on its back opens up and drops vials of some kind of liquid on us.

Most of the Hashira, including myself, let out curse words as we try to dodge in case it's poison.

Muzan cuts the head of the cat off as the liquid spills on us.

All of a sudden, I feel the poison in my body being cured. Huh? What was that? An antidote?

Shinazugawa says, "Ohhh? I have no idea what the fuck just happened, but a stray cat just saved my ass!!"

I mentally thank the kitty and vow to avenge it.

Muzan hisses in anger, "That damn woman again... Tamayo did this, huh. She even created a serum to stop my cell destruction..." Muzan sends out more thorns. "Don't struggle in vain!! Just die like men, you obsessed freaks!!"

I shoot back as I dodge a thorn, "I'll have you know that I am a woman, you teme!!"

Iguro attempts to turn his blade red but nearly faints. A thorn is sent out at home.

"Iguro!" Shinazugawa exclaims worriedly.

Giyu rushes over and tries to use Striking Tide to cut the thorn but he was too slow and the thorn hits Iguro. However, we see the Serpent Hashira leaping into the air to avoid the attack.

"Iguro!" Giyu and I exclaim in relief. Himejima throws his spiked ball and it cuts off Muzan's right arm. No, it wasn't from him. His weapon can't cut like that.

The same thing happens to Muzan's other arm as it gets cut off too.

And then, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Kanao suddenly appear.

Zenitsu cries, "Aagh! How dare you!"

"He noticed sooner than I expected!" Kanao gasps.

"Ow... ow, ow, ow! You filthy maggot!" Inosuke says.

The Stone Hashira exclaims in surprise, "You guys are still alive?!"

"Of course I wouldn't die!" Inosuke says. "Besides! I've got tons of these papers!" He throws a bunch of papers on the ground. They are like the ones on the crow. "I've picked up a bunch!! Cut as many as you want, but I've got more! Your pitiful attacks—waaah!"

"Cut the unnecessary chatter!" Shinazugawa snaps as he cuts a thorn from piercing Inosuke. Iguro was in front of Muzan and upside down as he lashes at him with his sword. "He's regenerating slowly! If you use a bright red blade... even Muzan takes time to regenerate!"

Kanao, and Zenitsu place the papers on their foreheads and vanish. They attack Muzan.

Kanao uses her Fourth Form while Zenitsu uses his First Form.

"You pesky flies have nothing... but pitiful tricks!" Muzan snaps in annoyance. Iguro uses his Third Form which sends out a large serpent to try and choke Muzan.

There's a clang as Himejima's weapon changes colour to bright red. He throws the spikes ball at Muzan and gets his left shoulder.

"Tomioka, Senshi, prepare yourselves!" Sanemi warns. He clashes his sword first against mine, then Giyu's. I was stunned as my blade turns bright red already. Giyu's katana turns red as well.

The crow calls, "Caw! One hour and three minutes until dawn!"

Shinazugawa says with a crazed grin, as he, Giyu and I stand back to back, "No problem! We'll chop him into little pieces!"

                       🗡🗡🗡

The fight against Muzan wears on. As he dashes back into the fight, Shinazugawa snatches up one of the papers Inosuke brought with him. He too turns invisible.

I hear the boar boy say, "Zenitsu!! Kanao!! I wanna turn my blade red, too!! It isn't easy!! First you need to be as strong as me!"

I see Shinazugawa use his Seventh Form, Gale Sudden Gusts. Wind swirls powerfully towards Muzan.

I unleash Elegant Spirit Time Bomb before I use Mirage.

As I use Magical Hell, and then Lunar Ultima Beam, Himejima calls, "Look closely at his body! Does your vision change? The rest of you can try too!! Does he look transparent?"

Muzan did indeed look transparent for just a moment.

Muzan strikes the earth with his thorns.

The rest of us snatch up the papers on the ground and place them on our foreheads. We all turn invisible but we could see each other.

I use my Final Form, Lunar Ultima Beam.

There's a crash as Muzan throws the Stone Hashira into the nearest building next to a Kakushi.

I was thrown into the same building as Giyu and feel blood leaking from the place my right ear should be. Giyu and I both lose consciousness.

When we wake up, we find that Tanjiro has been revived and he and the others are fighting Muzan.

Blood leaks from my right ear freely which Muzan tore out when he threw me, but I still have my sword clutched in hand. I turn my head to see Giyu picking up his sword with his left hand.

Giyu gazes at me worriedly but I shake my head before we go to meet with the others and finish the fight with Muzan.