Chapter 2

Yosei's P. O. V:

Giyu Tomioka and I race each other through the snow covered forest, impassive expressions on our faces as we're sent to kill a demon who'd been sighted in this area. But when we got here, we'd picked up the event of girl who'd been turned into a demon nearby.

It's been six years since my parents were killed and another six since Giyu and I became Demon Slayers, and I've risen quickly through the ranks of Demon Slayer. I'm now a Hashira alongside Giyu.

We often get sent on missions together, such as this one.

I'd also started to get used to other people touching me but sometimes I still flinch. I'm just more comfortable with Giyu.

I wear the standard long sleeved purple tinted straight-lined black jacket with silver buttons and purple tinted pants. I wear a white haori designed to look like a butterfly with purple along the bottom and green above that, with matching coloured kyahan on my shins. I wear zori sandals with white straps snd purple socks covering my feet, and most of my brown and green hair is unbound while some of it is in twin ponytails held back by clips designed like butterflies.

I have my pink nichirin katana strapped to my left waist. The sheathe is white with purple ends.

Giyu is a tall muscular man with long spiky black hair he usually keeps in a ponytail, and he has striking and mesmerising ocean blue eyes that are light in the center and fade to deep blue that always draws me in

Giyu is a tall muscular man with long spiky black hair he usually keeps in a ponytail, and he has striking and mesmerising ocean blue eyes that are light in the center and fade to deep blue that always draws me in. He wears the standard demon slayer uniform which is dark cyan tinted with the hakama pants and white kyahan on his lower legs. His haori is mismatched, the right side being red, the left, a yellow and green checkered pattern.

Our swords now in hand, Giyu and I race towards the demon, prepared to kill her. We see the dark haired demon on top of a boy wearing a green and black checkered haori, burgundy hair in a ponytail.

Giyu and I leap up, nichirin katanas raised to strike. The girl shifts a narrow eyed fuschia glare to us as the burgundy haired boy gasps. He grabs the girl just as my and Giyu's swords come down, razing off the boy's ponytail as he rolls out of the way, the girl in his arms.

Giyu and I turn to them, shifting our swords and showing the words "Destroy Demons."

"