Jaideep closes the gate and leaves.

The tears that Preeti had held back till now started flowing slowly.
Preeti falls on her knees and starts crying loudly.

Here Jaideep tries to contact Riya. But Riya's phone was not reachable.

Jaideep reaches the office and goes to his cabin.

Sheetal looking at Sheetal Jaideep : What happened?

Jaideep typing something on his phone: Riya has gone somewhere with YN and Bhuvik. And now she is not picking up the phone.

Sheetal nonchalantly: What difference does it make to you Jaideep? By the way, Riya won't even pick up the phone.
Because I have caused accidents to all three of them. In short, all three of them will no longer be alive.
That Riya could have become a danger to us.

Jaideep shouted : ARE YOU MAD SHEETAL? Why did you do all this without asking me??

Sheetal : what is there to ask you?

Jaideep irritated : is like asking sheetal. YN, I want her alive. Un diamonds ka password YN hai . Aur ab vahi.... shit...  You do one thing, call the person to whom you had given contract for this work.

Hearing Jaideep's words, Sheetal calls that man.

Sheetal on call : work done?

On the other side : Madam, the car was hit. But maybe all three of them have survived. No trace of any of those three was found.

On hearing this, Jaideep disconnects the call.

Sheetal looks at Jaideep.

Jaideep thinking something : This means all three are alive. I just hope that nothing has happened to YN. She is very important for me.

Sheetal : All that is fine but where is Khalid? Tumhare baap ko maarne ke baad se gayab hai.

Jaideep : I don't know even mujhe bhi vo dikha nahi.

Saying this, Jaideep calls Khalid.

Jaideep on call : where are you Khalid?

Other side, Khalid smirk: Apni duniya me...

Jaideep confusion : What do you mean?

Khalid : UAE my world. Where my empire is.
Where only I will rule.

Jaideep widens eyes : you are the one who.....

Khalid interrupts him : Yea.. The same one who is the enemy of Kinshuk Singhania. Who wants those diamonds? I am the same. Unfortunately tum aur tumhara baap mera naam nahi jaante the. Ab vo diamonds mere honge.

Jaideep : You know that place.

Khalid : obviously Jaideep. Itna kaccha Khiladi nahi hu main. Jo sari chize pata na karu.

Jaideep laughs : you made a mistake Khalid. Tum jo bhi ho. Mujhe koi farak nahi padta.
Tumne mere baap ko maara. Mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Par vo diamonds tum lelo iss baat se mujhe bahut farak padega.
Well There is no use in going there because that place is password locked. And do you know what its password is?
A..Aaa How would you know? So its password is a person. YN.. daughter of Prem.
And now she is missing.

Jaideep disconnects the call.

Jaideep with his hand in his pocket: I will wait as long as I have to. But I want those diamonds.

On the other hand, Khalid threw his phone. : YN Sharma. That 5 year old girl. Really Kinshuk Singhania, you had a lot of brains.
YN Sharma I want you. I will keep looking for you.