"Okay Honeybee, turn to me," Sade stood and spun her around by the hips. Her attention remained on the outfit, for she was completely in work mode, and oblivious to the way Lauren was looking at her. "Let's see if the patches for your boobs will work," Sade muttered to herself, referring to how the lace bodysuit was a bit too revealing in the breast area.

Again, by the hips, she pulled Lauren slightly closer to unhook the latch behind her neck, then pulled the top half of the bodysuit down, revealing her bare chest. She reached for the nude patch before returning to cup her fiancé's breast. And when reaching for the second, she kept her hand on the one bare breast still.

By the time Sade finished covering them, Lauren didn't even bother trying to keep her gaze elsewhere, because now she felt like Sade was doing it on purpose. For a split second, Sade looked up at her fiancé while pulling the top back up, and chuckled a little.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" She spun her back around by the hips to look at the entire outfit. "Are the patches comfortable?"

"Mhm...you touch all your clients like that?" Lauren quizzically tilted her head as the two met eyes in the mirror. Their contact lingered before Sade's smirk grew into a smile.

"No...just you," she winked, and Lauren couldn't help the soft giggle that left her as she shook her head. "Why, you don't want me to?" She turned her back around to take the bodysuit off.

"No, I do," Lauren said, her voice now softer as Sade's eyes had yet to leave hers while she undressed her. She then squinted. "Are you trying to get me flustered or something?" She was turned back around to step out of the bodysuit.

"Is it working?" Sade smirked and snuck her arms around Lauren's waist from behind, then slid her hands up to hold her bare breasts again. Innocently batting her lashes while keeping eye contact through the mirror, she rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I think you already know the answer to that babe," Lauren whispered, then closed her eyes when feeling tender kisses along her shoulder blade.

"Then what're we still standing here for?"

And just after those words left Sade's mouth, the body within her arms spun around to face her and soft lips passionately met hers, soliciting a fair moan.

Wasting no time at all, without breaking the kiss, she lifted her arms as Lauren pulled her tank top over her head. While walking backwards, away from the mirror and towards the desk, she was picked up and her legs instantly wrapped around her fiancé's torso. Lauren then sat her on the desk, quickly removed her navy blue leggings, then wrapped a hand around her neck to kiss just under her jaw. And the way she did it, with such urgency and passion, yet such gentleness, Sade's eyes had already started to roll back.

"Baby..." she licked her lips as Lauren continued to suck on the soft spot of her neck, and it was getting harder not to moan so soon. "Baby...... Lauren-"

"Hm?" she responded, though moved to the other side of her fiance's neck to continue kissing on her.

"We shouldn't do this here..."

Stopping for a second, Lauren drew back a little to gently kiss Sade's lips while her hands rubbed the soft skin of the bare thighs around her waist.

"You wanna go upstairs?" She peered dearly into her eyes, and Sade nodded. A smirk tugged her lips as she leaned in for another while Sade's legs slid down her body. "Alright...but if I beat you there, you're going first." Sade didn't even have time to think before Lauren had dashed for the door while clutching her bare chest, and giggled mischievously on her way out.

"Honeybee- that ain't even fair- I wasn't ready!"

"That's the point!" Lauren called back to Sade, who was now running behind her up the stairs.