Chapter 29: Final Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Sailor Moon: Black Sun.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "RIDER PUNCH/RIDER KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alex/Shadowmoon: "SHADOW PUNCH/SHADOW KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After the finishers moves and make the two of them were fall down on the ground and they both were got beaten badly but the smokes comes from (Y/N) over there like he was standing and nothing else happened to him

After the finishers moves and make the two of them were fall down on the ground and they both were got beaten badly but the smokes comes from (Y/N) over there like he was standing and nothing else happened to him. Same to Alex too and he was get up from there and make him is breathing out and he was really tired fighting at him and then (Y/N) was walking toward to him like slowly bad motherfucker and this is how the fight looks like.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "*BREATHING*"

Alex/Shadowmoon: "*BREATHING*" the two of them were breathing out and make the two of them walking toward to each others and they both were walking and then start to running and keep running toward to each others like an animals.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in anger.

Alex/Shadowmoon: "GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in anger too and the two of them tries to punch each others.

(A/N: Imagine Kuuga as (Y/N)/Black Sun fighting with Daguva as Alex/Shadowmoon. I love this scene right here because it is badass and I am loving the scene where the two of them fighting like bloody death battle....I honestly like Kuuga and any Kamen Riders too.)

After the two of them were keep fighting and keep fighting at each others and (Y/N) with Alex were breathing out and then (Y/N) was breathing and he had injury on his body and wounds too also he had a bruises on his face and make him was cough bloods out of his mouth and Alex too. Then Sailors who were watch horror for what they saw (Y/N) and Alex who are the only two standing and then Sailor Moon want to stop them that they tries to kill each others and when (Y/N) turn his head to look up at Alex.

Alex: "Aargh.....Come on....Let's get this over with." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Damn right....GRRRRRRRRRRAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and Alex was doing the same thing too and the two of them punch each others in the face so hard and knock the two of them down and finally Alex was send to the wall and make him crash through the wall and knock down on the ground like a ragdoll and make him was finally dying.

Naru: "ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

Usagi: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out too and then they both were run to the two of them and they both tries to helping them up and the girls who were helping out too and then (Y/N) is breathing and coughing out.

Chibiusa: "D-Daddy..." She said in tears out on her eyes and make him was chuckle to her and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, Chibiusa....It's going to be alright..." He said to her and make her was smile up and also Usagi who was smile at (Y/N) who is really alive but he is barely breathing out little bit and then (Y/N) was heard the coughing out from the heart of Creation King. The Creation King who was coughing out and he is dying right now and when (Y/N) heard this and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he was grab his demonic Satan Saber with him and walking toward to the heart really is.

Then (Y/N) stare at the heart of Creation King who was alive and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

Creation King: "Go ahead...kill me....Kill me after all everything that I was done....I was create a new life to perfect this world....I create you two...you two are my sons...My Sons!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the Kaijin and Gorgom is dead and there was no race anymore...just only pathetic weakling humans who were living up in this world!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was slowly coughing out.

(Y/N): "Buddy, I only live in the sun...and you are the evil who was create monsters to kidnapping the other victims....now time to say goodbye." He said to Creation King and he use his Satan demonic saber sword stabbed the heart and make him was screaming out in pain. After (Y/N) was finally kill Creation King and the whole place of kingdom is going to fall and then (Y/N) with Alex and Sailor Moon with Guardians who got their chances to escape away from here and they both were run out of this kingdom and goes back to Earth.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued

To Be Continued.