Chapter 11: The Confessions

3rd POV:

In Usagi's Home.

Usagi: "So, that man was a Kaijin...you mean there were more other people like him is out there?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then (Y/N) with Usagi and the girls are in the living room and they both were sat there by themselves and then they were listening to (Y/N)'s story.

(Y/N): "Well, usually....there were more people like us out there who are good and run away from the Gorgom and they both don't want to be enslaves so that's why they want to fight back or escape away from here." He said to the girls and Usagi.

Rei: "Are you sure this is good idea when the others like you and turn into crazy like that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...but the thing is you girls really don't like them or hate them and this will causes them pisses off and make them thinking you are racists." He said to them and make them both were confuse and surprises little bit and when (Y/N) explaining to the girls that the other humans who were tries to kill the Kaijin but they thinking these Kaijins are freaks and demons too and this cause the girls who were felt horror and shock to seeing this.

Makoto: "How horrible for what Creation king doing this?!?" She said in anger and clench her fist.

(Y/N): "Yep, that bastard who kidnapped poor homeless people and change them into a monsters right away....I don't want that happened but I'm gonna stop them. Stop Creation King...and the Gorgom also I will destroy all of it everything for what he did." He said to them and make them both want to help at (Y/N) to take down the Creation King and the evil members of his too.

Mina: "We are going to help you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

Ami: "We are going to help you to fight Creation King and take down those members of his...this world will live peacefully quiet peace." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile up to the girls and Usagi and he chuckle to them and he said to them that they both are cute and make them both were blushes up and they heard what he said and they are really loving with him because they really want to confesses at him. This causes Usagi who turn her head to look at them and she could seen them have their love faces and eyes with hearts.

Usagi: "*Wait, don't tell me...they are fallen love with him....Maybe I create a harem!!!!!!*" She thought herself and she could seen them having a blushes on their faces and then they both were tries to hide it but they couldn't by themselves.

(Y/N): "By the way...did you girls want to go somewhere like fun?" He asked them and Usagi and make the girls were surprises to heard for what he said and then he told them the truth and then they both told (Y/N) with Usagi about there was a club and they could hang out to each others right away and then this is getting (Y/N) was interest at it and he told them the time is gonna be tonight so he told them don't be late.

After (Y/N) with the girls and Usagi are heading to the school right away and they both were having a home work for what they doing their own assignment and then (Y/N) was begin to doing his own homework right away and make him was chilling little bit and he 

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).