Chapter 20: Black Sun V.S Colonel Dasmader Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Usagi, Haruka and Michiru are racing also (Y/N) who were driving to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) was driving his bike going faster and more faster and make him was chilling little bit and then (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster to heading out to somewhere else and then Haruka had her own motorcycle that she is driving out with (Y/N)...but he had his own ride.

Then the two of them were always together also (Y/N) was looking at Haruka over there and he was gave them a thumb up right away and then (Y/N) was drove his bike goes faster and more faster.

Usagi: "This is so cool!!!!!!~" She shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I know....anyway Haruka!!!!! You sure that you want a ride?!" He asked her.

Haruka: "Yeah, I'm on it!!!! Anyways let's ride!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him was smirk it up and then he saw her was ride away first and then (Y/N) just chuckling out little bit and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster. When (Y/N) was keep driving out to somewhere else in this city of Tokyo and make (Y/N) was driving his bike goes faster and heading toward to where Haruka and Michiru really is and he is gonna racing to them right away.

Usagi: "We're gonna get lose!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, we don't...and we are going to get there fast as we could but don't worry about it." He said to Usagi and he was charge his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out right away and make (Y/N) was drove his bike goes fastest with his speedster. Then (Y/N) was looking at Haruka who was impresses that (Y/N) just did back there and make him was smirk let out a 'Hmph' and then (Y/N) goes race off with her.

The car is Lamborghini yellow in color

Run the menu slowly

Oh, in first gear, when turning

O menu lagni a te one and only

Come on, you murderer of the poor boy's heart

Let's see how you will grow faster

Press the gas, lil bit harder

What does this mean for you?

(Y/N): "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was laughing out and make him was driving to the other location and then (Y/N) is driving his bike goes faster and more faster and (Y/N) just chilling by himself and Usagi who raise her hands up with her cheering out woooo. Then Haruka with Michiru was back there and the two of them seen (Y/N) with Usagi having fun and Michiru was giggling little bit and she said.

Michiru: "It seems (Y/N)'s bike was faster than anything for what we just witnesses." She said to Haruka.

Haruka: "Grrrgh....I'm going to teach him a lesson for what he is not gonna messes with me!!!!!!" She said to herself with a growling and then she driving her bike goes faster and more faster to going out right away.

I'm A Rider

I'm A Rider

Provider

Provider

Bring the heat girl I will bring the fire

I'm a name king