Prologue: Black Sun V.S Shadowmoon

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

When there was two of the Century Kings who were stood right there and then they both were facing at each others in the war of between humans and Kaijins...now only one person who can stop the madness war from what his brother do. Then they both known each others for a long time ago and it is time for battle fight...the person who wore a black leather jacket, red t-shirt, black jean pant, black leather shoes and black leather fingerless gloves biker....his name is (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Black Sun.

his name is (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Black Sun

(Y/N) (L/N) AKA Black Sun.

(Y/N): "This is far enough, Kormac. Look all around you...you don't know what the feeling of humans?" He asked him and then there was a man who was same height as (Y/N) and he had a white hair, white skin, blue eyes, dressing white leather coat, blue t-shirt, grey jean pant, and white leather shoes too...he was friend of (Y/N) before and definitely the blood brothers for what they both were together.

he was friend of (Y/N) before and definitely the blood brothers for what they both were together

Alex Kormac AKA Shadowmoon.

Alex: "I don't care, (Y/N)....these humans gonna pay for what they did to the Kaijins...and they both are killing an innocent boy Kaijin when he was got fucking hang up!!!! They don't feel anything like emotions of these kaijins do!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) with an anger expression on his face and (Y/N) knew what he was mad and getting pisses off about what they did to the Penguin Kaijin little boy hang up.

(Y/N): "I understand that you want to exterminate all every last one of them....but killing them won't only way." He said to Alex.

Alex: "Are you sure? I'll use the kingstone to activate it up...this thing will blow up the whole world of humans." He said to (Y/N) and the two of them were staring at each others and then the two of them goes Henshin pose right away and make them were stood right there and let out their muttering. This is how the two century of Kings were born how to become a legend of Kamen Riders....between the light and darkness.