Chapter 24: Saturn & Shadowmoon

3rd POV:

Previously Of Sailor Moon: Black Sun.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roaring out in anger and make him running toward to him and he grab the neck and then he was lifting him up and he growl little bit

When (Y/N) slam him down on the ground with judo flip and then he was got hurt by (Y/N) and then he was beating the shit out of him and make (Y/N) turn his head to look up at the Tuxedo Mask who was slowly got up. Then the Tuxedo Mask tried to fight back at (Y/N) and he was block the attack from him and then the man tried to use his staff about to slash at (Y/N) and he dodge the attacks from him and then (Y/N) gave him a fly knee him in the stomach and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth.

Then he gave him a beautiful roundhouse kick at the face of the man and make the man was stepped back and then he tried to bite him and (Y/N) grab his head with both arms around and he throw the monster to the wall and send him through to the wall. When Tuxedo Mask was get up again and he saw (Y/N) who step inside the room and he saw Tuxedo mask was tries to fight him and he tries to punch but (Y/N) gave him with a kicks and beautiful punches and then he was beat the crap out of him.

When he was kick Tuxedo Mask and make him fall back to the ground and then (Y/N) was run toward to Tuxedo Mask and jumped up with his fist out.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "RIDER PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

When (Y/N) use his Rider Punch hit him in the face so hard and send Tuxedo Mask to the ground and make him was groaning out little bit and the boy is alive and Tuxedo Mask turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there and waiting for hi...

When (Y/N) use his Rider Punch hit him in the face so hard and send Tuxedo Mask to the ground and make him was groaning out little bit and the boy is alive and Tuxedo Mask turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there and waiting for him what is he gonna do next.

(Y/N)/Black Sun: "From now on....you will never come back to visit Usagi again....You break her heart and I'll break you, motherfucker." He said to Tuxedo mask and make him was walking away and he was heading to where his bike really is and then (Y/N) just jumped up from the rooftop's building. Then (Y/N) land on his bike and begin to driving his bike away from here and he was heading out to somewhere else and he was heading back to Usagi's home right away.